can not select and type text in Form Jsscript

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
daboho

can not select and type text in Form Jsscript

Post by daboho » Mon May 27, 2019 6:41 am

Windows8,64 bitt ,firefox 47.0,iMacros for firefox 8.9.7
i have combobox use form js script ,and have 2 option
"Invidu WNI" and "Invidu WNA" but i can not select "Invidu WNI"
Please Help

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=https://sikap.lkpp.go.id/tenagaahli/add
wait seconds = 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:true&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&ROLE:combobox&&CLASS:select2-selection<SP>select2-selection--single&&TABINDEX:0&&ARIA-LABELLEDBY:select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-40-container&&ARIA-OWNS:select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-40-results&&TXT:
wait seconds = 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SEARCH ATTR=* CONTENT=Invidu<SP>WNI
this my image html

this is image of combobox
chivracq

Re: can not select and type text in Form Jsscript

Post by chivracq » Mon May 27, 2019 3:08 pm

daboho wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:41 am

Please Help

TAB T=1
wait seconds = 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ARIA-EXPANDED:true&&ARIA-HASPOPUP:true&&ROLE:combobox&&CLASS:select2-selection<SP>select2-selection--single&&TABINDEX:0&&ARIA-LABELLEDBY:select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-40-container&&ARIA-OWNS:select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-40-results&&TXT:
wait seconds = 1
this my image html

Your Images are not "directly" visible on the Forum, you could better upload them directly to your Thread... :idea:

I can't have a look at your Page/Site as it is behind L&P, but from your Script I recognize the exact same Code/Source like in the following Thread (for which I was able to do some Testing myself), and with the same Solution thus, using the 'EVENT' Mode..., and you are "luckily" using v8.9.7 for FF...:
- Re: Problem with Selecting from an Autocomplete Dropdown Menu

Nearly "funny" to have 2 Threads opened nearly at the same time and both about the exact same HTML Code, I guess both Sites are being coded using the same Framework... :twisted:
And hum, read maybe the rest of the "other" Thread, I gave some "Feedback" in some further Post about how this DDLB is implemented in this "Framework" or by the Developer of that Site..., might be "useful" also for this Site of yours... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
daboho

Post by daboho » Mon May 27, 2019 5:22 pm

chivracq wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:08 pm
daboho wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:41 am

Please Help

TAB T=1
wait seconds = 1
wait seconds = 1
this my image html

Your Images are not "directly" visible on the Forum, you could better upload them directly to your Thread... :idea:

I can't have a look at your Page/Site as it is behind L&P, but from your Script I recognize the exact same Code/Source like in the following Thread (for which I was able to do some Testing myself), and with the same Solution thus, using the 'EVENT' Mode..., and you are "luckily" using v8.9.7 for FF...:
- Re: Problem with Selecting from an Autocomplete Dropdown Menu

Nearly "funny" to have 2 Threads opened nearly at the same time and both about the exact same HTML Code, I guess both Sites are being coded using the same Framework... :twisted:
And hum, read maybe the rest of the "other" Thread, I gave some "Feedback" in some further Post about how this DDLB is implemented in this "Framework" or by the Developer of that Site..., might be "useful" also for this Site of yours... :idea:
Please help very urgent i will be sent my user and pasword with private message
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 27, 2019 5:49 pm

daboho wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:22 pm
Please help very urgent i will be sent my user and pasword with private message
Ouf-ouf, you don't "need" to quote yourself again, it doesn't really help for the "Readability" of the Thread... => If you can "sober out" a bit your previous Post...? (And you don't really need to quote me either, unless several Users were participating to your Thread, or if you want to reply to a specific part of my Post... I do quote systematically because some Users have a "Tendency" to delete/mutilate their OP/Posts once they've got their Answer and their Script working, or keep editing their OP as they "progress", which renders such Threads usually unreadable for other Users searching the Forum...)

PM not enabled on the Forum, and to be honest, I never get very "motivated" at all when using the 'U'-Word, just saying... And "please help", I'm already helping you...! :roll:

And you already have the/a Solution...! :roll:
The Script from the other Thread probably works directly as is, I would think... 8) , you only need to adapt it with your own "Invidu<SP>WNI" Input... (=> "Invidu WNI").
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
daboho

Post by daboho » Tue May 28, 2019 8:06 am

<span aria-owns="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-results" aria-labelledby="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-container" tabindex="0" class="select2-selection select2-selection--single" role="combobox" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="true"><span title="Invidu WNI" id="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-container" class="select2-selection__rendered"></span><span class="select2-selection__arrow" role="presentation"><b role="presentation"></b></span></span>
daboho

Post by daboho » Tue May 28, 2019 8:24 am

to try maybe this url same as problem with my case
in this url :http://globatium.net/oc-panel/auth/logi ... nuevo.html
i want select drop down
first value = Alfombras
value dropdown 2 = Avila

TAB T=1
wait seconds = 1
URL GOTO=http://globatium.net/oc-panel/auth/login?auth_redirect=http://globatium.net/publicar-nuevo.html
wait seconds = 1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#select2-category-container>SPAN" BUTTON=0
wait seconds = 1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Alfombras"
wait seconds = 1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#select2-location-container>SPAN" BUTTON=0
wait seconds = 1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Avila"
wait seconds = 1
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue May 28, 2019 3:40 pm

daboho wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:06 am

<span aria-owns="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-results" aria-labelledby="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-container" 
tabindex="0" class="select2-selection select2-selection--single" role="combobox" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="true">
   <span title="Invidu WNI" id="select2-tenagaAhlijenis_id-3k-container" class="select2-selection__rendered">
   </span>
   <span class="select2-selection__arrow" role="presentation"><b role="presentation"></b>
   </span>
</span>
daboho wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:24 am
to try maybe this url same as problem with my case
in this url :http://globatium.net/oc-panel/auth/logi ... nuevo.html
i want select drop down
first value = Alfombras
value dropdown 2 = Avila

TAB T=1
wait seconds = 1
URL GOTO=http://globatium.net/oc-panel/auth/login?auth_redirect=http://globatium.net/publicar-nuevo.html
wait seconds = 1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#select2-category-container>SPAN" BUTTON=0
wait seconds = 1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Alfombras"
wait seconds = 1
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#select2-location-container>SPAN" BUTTON=0
wait seconds = 1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Avila"
wait seconds = 1
Hum, you didn't edit your previous Post to remove the lengthy and unnecessary Quote(s) like I had asked..., pfff, OK, never mind... :roll:

Alright, good, I see you are progressing...! :D

But well, from your Script without even looking at the Page, I see for each DDLB that you only have 2 Statements while "my" Script had 3 Statements, and I put some explanatory Comments in my Script, you currently only have the 2 Statements corresponding to 'Opening the DDLB' + 'Type the Search Keyword', but you are missing the 'Select Entry from DDLB' Statement (for each DDLB, as you have 2 DDLB's in your Case)... :idea:

This missing Statement should be recorded when you select the 1st Entry in the DDLB after the Search has found your Entry and sorted the Content of the DDLB to place "your" Entry as the 1st Entry in the DDLB..., but you still need to select it...
daboho

Post by daboho » Tue May 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Please write code ,i am is beginer in imacros
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue May 28, 2019 5:36 pm

daboho wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:47 pm
Please write code ,i am is beginer in imacros
Nope, won't be writing your Script..., you are very "close", I already gave you all the "Instructions", you simply need to record that one Statement about selecting the Entry in the DDLB after it has opened and the Search has retrieved the Entry that you want... Exactly like in the other Thread/Script...

You will always be a "Beginner" if you don't try by yourself... :wink:
I help Users to understand "what they are doing", or "doing wrong"...!, and to progress, if they really get stuck, but I don't write your Scripts... :P
daboho

Post by daboho » Wed May 29, 2019 6:59 pm

I dont understand what you mean
And your sugestion
What mean DDLB

How if use imacros personal edition
Using screenTeknologi ,is can to record select dropdown in form jsscript
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 29, 2019 11:18 pm

daboho wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:59 pm
I dont understand what you mean
And your sugestion
What mean DDLB

How if use imacros personal edition
Using screenTeknologi ,is can to record select dropdown in form jsscript
"DDLB" was the original Term from Sybase, that Microsoft a few years later (in VB) mis-[marketing-bullshit]-transformed into your "Combo-whatever"...! :roll:
DDLB = Drop-Down-List-Box (Complicated to google, ah-ah...! :shock: )

>>>

"How if use imacros personal edition"
Would help btw if you put some '????????????????????????????????' each time when you are asking a Qt...! :roll:
=> Nope...! v8.9.7 for FF is much better than v10.0.2 for FF where the 'EVENT' Mode is not supported... :shock:
But, pfff, did you READ the Thread I referred you to...?, earlier in your Thread, I've already mentioned and explained all those Things...!! :roll:

>>>

"Using screenTeknologi", => not completely sure what you mean, but if you mean the 'DS' Mode (only available in iMB + iMacros for IE)..., hum, yep, could work, I didn't try as I don't have this (commercial) Version..., and never had a chance to use/play (with) it... :|
But if you didn't understand what I meant and tried to explain using the 'EVENT' Mode, I don't think you'll come any further using the 'DS' Mode, and I won't be able to "guide" you as I've never used iMB myself..., and therefore the 'DS' Mode... :oops:

But instead of now acting a bit ADHD with new "creative" Ideas and Concepts, you could better "focus" on my previous Replies..., I already gave you the full and complete Solution...! :roll:
And I won't go and do any Testing until you've tried it and have proven me that it really doesn't work, you need to do "your part of the job" for me to go "deeper"... :idea:
(Mini-Advice, trust my Brain, it works better than yours, I think, ah-ah...! 8) )

>>>

Nearly 3 Days now after you've opened your Thread, it should have taken you less than 30 min to get your Script to work if you (had) followed a bit my Instructions from my first Reply after I had approved your Post, and I "thought" everything was a bit "very urgent", doesn't really rhyme with "3 days", ah-ah...! (That's just a Remark... :wink: )

Hum, and some "friendly" Advice, your "Using XX ,is can to record select YY in ZZ" hardly makes sense "grammatically", Internet and Tech Documentation for Prog-Languages like iMacros is in English, I guess you don't understand half of the Documentation, a bit confirmed by your "I dont understand what you mean", tja..., take a bit the time to master that Language (English) as quick as possible, Forum Language on Internet is always Eng, for iMacros and all/most Technical Forums... :idea:
(Is not my native Lang either (Eng), in case you are wondering... :wink: )
daboho

Post by daboho » Thu May 30, 2019 11:13 am

Finaly is very easy
Using imacros personal edition 12....blabala
So very easy select drop down javascript,etc
Input ,
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu May 30, 2019 3:41 pm

daboho wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:13 am
Finaly is very easy
Using imacros personal edition 12....blabala
So very easy select drop down javascript,etc
Input ,
Hum..., ah...!?, OK then... :o

I'm not really sure which Version you mean with "imacros personal edition 12", as there is no 'PE' Version for iMB, only a 'Trial' Version for 30 days, and the Full/'Pro' Version costs about USD$500.
There is a 'Free'/'PE' Version for iMacros for IE, but I think the 'DS' Mode only works on IE if you have iMB 'Pro' installed (and a Full License).
And for both, current Version is 12.5 and not 12.

And you could post/share your Script, I'm not even sure if you are using the 'DS' Mode... :?
daboho

Post by daboho » Thu May 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Oh no no no no yeah :x
I dont need work in FF,chrome or internet explorer
I only work in imacros browser
And not must buy licency
Because licency has died by me hohoho
Perhab you can short this script hohoho

TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\juninawan\Pictures\sata.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 10
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Tambah
URL GOTO=https://sikap.lkpp.go.id/tenagaahli/add
SIZE X=1562 Y=878
WAIT SECONDS=0.500
DS CMD=MOVETO X=46 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=90 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=121 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=139 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=151 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=156 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=161 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=165 Y=554 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=172 Y=552 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=179 Y=551 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=188 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=196 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=208 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=221 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=253 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=275 Y=546 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=288 Y=543 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=302 Y=536 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=336 Y=526 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=386 Y=514 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=416 Y=506 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=427 Y=501 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=433 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=437 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=447 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=476 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=487 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=490 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=493 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.062
DS CMD=LDOWN X=495 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.188
DS CMD=LUP X=495 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.187
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=495 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=486 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=482 Y=471 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=479 Y=469 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.875
DS CMD=MOVETO X=476 Y=467 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=464 Y=467 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.140
DS CMD=MOVETO X=460 Y=469 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=432 Y=502 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=421 Y=530 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=425 Y=535 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=428 Y=547 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=429 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=435 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=449 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=467 Y=558 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=468 Y=561 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=472 Y=565 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=473 Y=568 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=475 Y=571 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=478 Y=570 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.109
DS CMD=LDOWN X=478 Y=570 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.109
DS CMD=LUP X=478 Y=569 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
DS CMD=MOVETO X=481 Y=576 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=491 Y=613 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=640 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.046
DS CMD=MOVETO X=496 Y=654 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=496 Y=672 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=693 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.046
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=698 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=1.422
DS CMD=LDOWN X=495 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.235
DS CMD=LUP X=495 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=KEY CONTENT=indonesia
WAIT SECONDS=0.719
DS CMD=MOVETO X=489 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=430 Y=695 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=435 Y=685 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=436 Y=678 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=436 Y=674 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=441 Y=670 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=452 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=459 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=477 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=481 Y=668 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=484 Y=666 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.156
DS CMD=LDOWN X=485 Y=665 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.156
DS CMD=LUP X=485 Y=665 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.641
DS CMD=MOVETO X=474 Y=664 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=389 Y=653 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=315 Y=643 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=283 Y=639 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=240 Y=637 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=162 Y=635 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.062
DS CMD=MOVETO X=73 Y=631 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=42 Y=633 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=18 Y=633 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=15 Y=632 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=15 Y=629 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=16 Y=626 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_ktp CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_nama CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_tgllahir CONTENT={{!COL4}}
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:"Daftar Tenaga Ahli Tambah Tenaga Ahli Informasi:- Data Pelaku Usaha yang sudah *"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_jenis_kelamin
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_email CONTENT={{!COL5}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_alamat CONTENT={{!COL6}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_pendidikan CONTENT={{!COL7}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_jabatan CONTENT={{!COL8}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_keahlian CONTENT={{!COL9}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_pengalaman CONTENT={{!COL10}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_status
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:pengalaman_years[] CONTENT=2010
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:pengalaman_desc[] CONTENT="pengawasan jalan dan jembatan uwer tingkem"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:pendidikan_years[] CONTENT=2003
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:pendidikan_desc[] CONTENT="Alumni Fakultas Teknik USU"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:sertifikasi_years[] CONTENT=2016
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:sertifikasi_desc[] CONTENT="SKA jalan dan Jembatan"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:bahasa_desc[] CONTENT=Indonesia
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON:SUBMIT ATTR=TXT:Simpan  
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm

daboho wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Oh no no no no yeah :x
I dont need work in FF,chrome or internet explorer
I only work in imacros browser
And not must buy licency
Because licency has died by me hohoho
Perhab you can short this script hohoho

TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\juninawan\Pictures\sata.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 10
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Tambah
URL GOTO=https://sikap.lkpp.go.id/tenagaahli/add
SIZE X=1562 Y=878
WAIT SECONDS=0.500
DS CMD=MOVETO X=46 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=90 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=121 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=139 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=151 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=156 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=161 Y=555 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=165 Y=554 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=172 Y=552 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=179 Y=551 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=188 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=196 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=208 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.000
DS CMD=MOVETO X=221 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=253 Y=549 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=275 Y=546 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=288 Y=543 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=302 Y=536 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.015
DS CMD=MOVETO X=336 Y=526 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=386 Y=514 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=416 Y=506 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=427 Y=501 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=433 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=437 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=447 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=476 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=487 Y=499 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=490 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=493 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.062
DS CMD=LDOWN X=495 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.188
DS CMD=LUP X=495 Y=498 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.187
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=495 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=486 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=482 Y=471 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.016
DS CMD=MOVETO X=479 Y=469 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.875
DS CMD=MOVETO X=476 Y=467 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=464 Y=467 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.140
DS CMD=MOVETO X=460 Y=469 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=432 Y=502 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=421 Y=530 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=425 Y=535 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=428 Y=547 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=429 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=435 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=449 Y=556 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=467 Y=558 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=468 Y=561 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=472 Y=565 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=473 Y=568 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=475 Y=571 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=478 Y=570 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.109
DS CMD=LDOWN X=478 Y=570 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.109
DS CMD=LUP X=478 Y=569 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
DS CMD=MOVETO X=481 Y=576 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=491 Y=613 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=640 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.046
DS CMD=MOVETO X=496 Y=654 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.032
DS CMD=MOVETO X=496 Y=672 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=693 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.046
DS CMD=MOVETO X=495 Y=698 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=1.422
DS CMD=LDOWN X=495 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.235
DS CMD=LUP X=495 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=KEY CONTENT=indonesia
WAIT SECONDS=0.719
DS CMD=MOVETO X=489 Y=699 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=430 Y=695 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=435 Y=685 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=436 Y=678 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=436 Y=674 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=441 Y=670 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.078
DS CMD=MOVETO X=452 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=459 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=477 Y=669 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=481 Y=668 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=484 Y=666 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.156
DS CMD=LDOWN X=485 Y=665 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.156
DS CMD=LUP X=485 Y=665 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.641
DS CMD=MOVETO X=474 Y=664 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=389 Y=653 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=315 Y=643 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=283 Y=639 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=240 Y=637 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=162 Y=635 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.062
DS CMD=MOVETO X=73 Y=631 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=42 Y=633 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=18 Y=633 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.063
DS CMD=MOVETO X=15 Y=632 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.031
DS CMD=MOVETO X=15 Y=629 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.047
DS CMD=MOVETO X=16 Y=626 CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_ktp CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_nama CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_tgllahir CONTENT={{!COL4}}
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:"Daftar Tenaga Ahli Tambah Tenaga Ahli Informasi:- Data Pelaku Usaha yang sudah *"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_jenis_kelamin
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_email CONTENT={{!COL5}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_alamat CONTENT={{!COL6}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_pendidikan CONTENT={{!COL7}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_jabatan CONTENT={{!COL8}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_keahlian CONTENT={{!COL9}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_pengalaman CONTENT={{!COL10}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO ATTR=NAME:tenagaAhli.sta_status
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:pengalaman_years[] CONTENT=2010
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:pengalaman_desc[] CONTENT="pengawasan jalan dan jembatan uwer tingkem"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:pendidikan_years[] CONTENT=2003
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:pendidikan_desc[] CONTENT="Alumni Fakultas Teknik USU"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:sertifikasi_years[] CONTENT=2016
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:sertifikasi_desc[] CONTENT="SKA jalan dan Jembatan"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA ATTR=NAME:bahasa_desc[] CONTENT=Indonesia
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON:SUBMIT ATTR=TXT:Simpan  
That's a quick Reply, good...! :D

Then hum, OK... => iMB v12.0 or v12.5 then...

Ouf..., many 'DS' Commands indeed..., but none with 'CONTENT', then the end of your Script where you fill in all Values/Fields is "only" using the "standard" 'TAG' Mode, and I can't really locate which Statements are related to your "category="Alfombras"" + "location="Avila"" as the Names are all different in "tenagaAhli" or "pengalaman" stg..., and I don't know of course what is being filled from all the '{{!COLn}}' Statement, and I don't see any 'TYPE=SELECT' Element relative to a DDLB... :o

But OK, if you managed to get your Script to work directly using only the 'TAG' Mode on iMB, that's maybe also "good News" for the User from the "other Thread", as that means those Statements should also work in v8.9.7 for FF, and also in v10.0.2 for FF they were using but they had to move to CR and v10.0.5 for CR because of the 'EVENT' Mode that isn't supported in v10.0.2 for FF.