Passing the Random Question in a Forum

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
erline368

Passing the Random Question in a Forum

Post by erline368 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Hello,

I'm using iMacros 8.9.7 on FIrefox 55.0 (64-bit). Windows 10

I'm new with iMacros and I'm trying to make an automation to 'up' my post in a forum daily

there will be a random questions each time when you try to reply your post

Question 1: <p class="description"> type 12345</p>
Question 2: <p class="description"> 1+2=?</p>
Question 3: <p class="description"> what's the day after sunday?</p>

then i need to answer it in
<input id="humanverify" class="textbox answer" name="humanverify[input]" id="humanverify" autocomplete="off" type="text">

I have tried to follow several guides and ways and this one is the last one i made but apparently it's "TypeError: checkText is undefined, line 3 (Error code: -991)"

Code: Select all

var checkText = window.content.document.getElementsByTagName('HTML').textContent;

if(checkText.search("1+2=") > -1){
	var iims;
	iims = "CODE:";
	iims += "EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=\"#humanverify\" CONTENT=3"+"\n";
	iimPlay(iims);	
}else{
var iims;
	imms += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5"+"\n";
	iimPlay(iims);
};

Can anyone help me with simpler code or guide that i can follow? :cry:
erline368

Re: Passing the Random Question in a Forum

Post by erline368 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am

till today i can't find how to do it :(
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm

erline368 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am
Hello,

I'm using

iMacros 8.9.7 on FIrefox 55.0 (64-bit). Windows 10
I'm new with iMacros and I'm trying to make an automation to 'up' my post in a forum daily

there will be a random questions each time when you try to reply your post

Question 1: <p class="description"> type 12345</p>
Question 2: <p class="description"> 1+2=?</p>
Question 3: <p class="description"> what's the day after sunday?</p>

then i need to answer it in
<input id="humanverify" class="textbox answer" name="humanverify[input]" id="humanverify" autocomplete="off" type="text">

I have tried to follow several guides and ways and this one is the last one i made but apparently it's "TypeError: checkText is undefined, line 3 (Error code: -991)"

var checkText = window.content.document.getElementsByTagName('HTML').textContent;

if(checkText.search("1+2=") > -1){
	var iims;
	iims += "EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=\"#humanverify\" CONTENT=3"+"\n";
	iimPlay(iims);	
}else{
var iims;
	imms += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5"+"\n";
	iimPlay(iims);
};

erline368 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am
Yeah, well..., good Quality in your Post, and your Scenario/Case is quite interesting actually, but hum..., you are a bit "out of luck" with me, as I don't help for [Social Media/Forums/Comments/Likes/Captcha/Competition], sorry... :oops:
(As the Intention of the Site Owner is clearly to prevent Web-Automation, so I respect that Intention... :wink: )

But what you want is not very-very difficult to implement, and there are several "Solutions" or ways to implement that "Functionality" [sic :shock: ], that's all I can say... But "good luck" with other Users, maybe sbd else will be willing to help you... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:56 pm

erline368 wrote:
Which guides? I think you not understand all commands in your snippet. :x
erline368 wrote:
Simpler iim code as base code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:type<SP>12345
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:1+2=?
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:what's<SP>the<SP>day<SP>after<SP>sunday?
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:humanverify CONTENT=3
erline368 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:51 am
No full example in your post. Learn Javascript and then try it again.
chivracq wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm
(As the Intention of the Site Owner is clearly to prevent Web-Automation, so I respect that Intention... :wink: )
Yes but the Intention is not really good enough. Questions are too simple. :(
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:56 pm
chivracq wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Yes but the Intention is not really good enough. Questions are too simple. :(
Yeah, well, that's why I mentioned it would not be very difficult to implement that Functionality in iMacros...

And it's apparently "good enough" to already prevent "most" Users from automating/scripting that Site/Forum..., until one or "too many" Users and/or "too obviously/annoyingly" for the Site Owner or for other Users would be bypassing that simple Measure, and the only Result that @OP will achieve will be that the Site Owner will then implement "real" Captcha (which I don't support, and don't help bypassing) to prevent from only having Bots talking or competing with each other, and that (Captcha) will then be "a pain in the ass" for all Users on that Site/Forum... And @OP will be "happy" to have "screwed" it for everybody on that Site...! Tja, that's the way it works... Same with Social Media and fake 'Likes' or with Games... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 pm

chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm
..., and that (Captcha) will then be "a pain in the ass" for all Users on that Site/Forum...
Not every forum is open for noobs. Captchas are prevent not only bots, really. :?
I have the best captcha for you under http://random.irb.hr/signup.php ! :wink:

Screenshot:
firstcaptcha.jpg
Or this captcha with phpBB plugin: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... ha_plugin/
secondcaptcha.png
Last edited by thecoder2012 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 pm
chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:00 pm
..., and that (Captcha) will then be "a pain in the ass" for all Users on that Site/Forum...
Not every forum is open for noobs. Captchas are prevent not only bots, really. :?
I have the best captcha for you under http://random.irb.hr/signup.php ! :wink:

Screenshot:
Oh...!, excellent,,,!, LOL...! 8) :lol: 8)
Very interesting Site actually...

And hum, you could better upload your Printscreen directly to the Forum rather than using some external Hosting Site that one day will probably go dark or commercial and your Printscreen will unfortunately disappear...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 pm
Or this captcha with phpBB plugin: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... ha_plugin/
But hum, the 2nd one is impossible to solve...!
=> "sin(x)=84", and that's not possible I would think, even if I haven't done any 'sin()'/'cos()' Equations for many years now, but 'sin()' (and 'cos()') is/are always in [0-1]... :?
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:21 pm

chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 pm
And hum, you could better upload your Printscreen directly to the Forum rather than using some external Hosting Site that one day will probably go dark or commercial and your Printscreen will unfortunately disappear...
I have changed it. But the team in the pichoster is good and in other forums are no longer attachments allowed.
chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 pm
=> "sin(x)=84", and that's not possible I would think, even if I haven't done any 'sin()'/'cos()' Equations for many years now, but 'sin()' (and 'cos()') is/are always in [0-1]... :?
It feels like recaptcha with endless loops. I have not checked the source code and I think it's always to heavy for standard user.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:36 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:21 pm
chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 pm
I have changed it. But the team in the pichoster is good and in other forums are no longer attachments allowed.
Oh, perfect...! Thanks... :D

Yeah, well, "is bad" => they go dark one day...!, and "is good" => they go commercial one day...! LOL...! :wink:

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:21 pm
chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 pm
It feels like recaptcha with endless loops. I have not checked the source code and I think it's always to heavy for standard user.
What would be "interesting" (and challenging) (for us), would be to know if the Formula can be extracted or if it presented/displayed as an Image (like the first Site), and then if the Formula can be extracted, using 'EVAL()' to solve those Equations... That would be Fun...! :twisted:
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:13 pm

chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:36 pm
Yeah, well, "is bad" => they go dark one day...!, ...
Dark, hm. Black background or dark theme? :lol:
chivracq wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:36 pm
... and "is good" => they go commercial one day...! LOL...! :wink:
Like orange theme with buy button? :shock: