Firefow v47 memory excesive

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Chipuca

Firefow v47 memory excesive

Post by Chipuca » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Just using and see that the memory usage is going to the sky. Someway to stop this in firefox?
chivracq

Re: Firefow v47 memory excesive

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:24 am

Chipuca wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm
Just using and see that the memory usage is going to the sky. Someway to stop this in firefox?
Any "Plan" to gear down to Earth for just a mini-while to have the time to read the Forum Rules, maybe in the 3 coming months...!? :idea:
(When you have some time of course, no pressure, enjoy your Holiday in the Moon of course... But hum, nice Reading on any Beach I would think... :idea: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:41 am

Chipuca wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm
ALT+F4 :lol:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:21 pm

But tja..., Reason why we both moved to Pale Moon several years ago... Hum, 6 years already for me now... And still happy I made the Move...
(Well, if "Firefow" = "Firefox"... :? )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...