Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Post Reply
dustinlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by dustinlm » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello,

I am needing help to automate a process for this website truckstop.com https://ibb.co/4KFJh8y

I need to create a macro that will refresh the page then change items per page to 200 then sort by pick up date then mouse select all 8/16/2019 dates (8/1/2019 through 8/31/2019 individually) then click on the calendar next to Rollover Selected and select the corresponding date then click Rollover Selected until all days for the month have been rolled over.

If anyone can help with this please let me know, thank you!
User avatar
thecoder2012
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:59 pm

dustinlm wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 pm
I am needing help to automate a process for this website truckstop.com https://ibb.co/4KFJh8y
I need to create a macro that will refresh the page then change items per page to 200 then sort by pick up date then mouse select all 8/16/2019 dates (8/1/2019 through 8/31/2019 individually) then click on the calendar next to Rollover Selected and select the corresponding date then click Rollover Selected until all days for the month have been rolled over.

If anyone can help with this please let me know, thank you!
Browser/version? Is imacros 8.9.7 okay? Or newest/special imacros version/browser? Contact data?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
dustinlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by dustinlm » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Google chrome and is that the newest version?
dustinlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by dustinlm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 pm

Chrome
Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Newest version of iMacros
User avatar
thecoder2012
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:34 am

dustinlm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 pm
Chrome, Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is this version fixed for your web automation? System? (e.g. Win8.1)
dustinlm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 pm
Newest version of iMacros
Versionsnumber is helpful.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq
Posts: 9015
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by chivracq » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:00 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:34 am
dustinlm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 pm
Chrome, Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is this version fixed for your web automation? System? (e.g. Win8.1)
dustinlm wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:59 pm
Newest version of iMacros
Versionsnumber is helpful.

Yep, I (will) never understand why for so many People it's always such a "heartbreaking deepest and most intimate Secret Garden" Story to get them to "confess" 3 Versions about their Environment...!? :shock: I really don't get it...! :shock:

=> OK, if @OP is on CR76 (hum, which is now at CR77 I think...), I guess they are probably using iMacros for CR v10.0.5. (And yep, "last"/"latest"/"newest" usually doesn't mean much on a TechForum... :roll: )
+ Need to know as well if they are using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version...?

OS is indeed still missing from their FCI after several Posts in this very exciting "Detective Work" and that's now the most important Bit of Info, (unless they can already mention/confirm they are using the 'PE' Version, which would mean they are on Win32/64), because they'll need the 'PE' Version from the Scenario they described in their OP, but there is no 'PE' Version for Linux/MacOS, only for Win32/64.
It could be done using the 'Free' Version, but the "final" Script/Solution will be very cumbersome and "pretty ugly"... :shock:

And the best "Option" indeed like you suggested @thecoder2012 in your first Reply, would be if they could use v8.9.7 for FF which is the most "powerful" Version of iMacros... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
access2vivek
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:00 am
Location: New Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Web Automation Help Needed Will Pay

Post by access2vivek » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 am

dustinlm wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:14 pm
Hello,

I am needing help to automate a process for this website truckstop.com https://ibb.co/4KFJh8y

I need to create a macro that will refresh the page then change items per page to 200 then sort by pick up date then mouse select all 8/16/2019 dates (8/1/2019 through 8/31/2019 individually) then click on the calendar next to Rollover Selected and select the corresponding date then click Rollover Selected until all days for the month have been rolled over.

If anyone can help with this please let me know, thank you!
I can help you automate the entire process. Let's connect and discuss the steps in details and we should be good to go. You can expect the code to be completed in 48 hours :-)
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
Post Reply