Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Yeah well, first learn English, then it will be easier (for you) to communicate..., and to use Internet...

"POS" is a Parameter for the 'TAG' Command, you use it yourself in your Script... 8)
"FCI" is all explained in the Forum Rules (that you still haven't read...!), and in my Sig(nature)... :idea:

But OK, never mind... Like I mentioned, you already nearly gave the Solution yourself... Try this one:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
'URL GOTO=https://******/*******/Sys_Main/Index#1/80
FRAME F=2
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*****/*****/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
'>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fancybox-slide<SP>fancybox-slide--image<SP>fancybox-slide--current<SP>fancybox-is-scaling
'>
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://********/******/2019ro/c538c22a5038bb3343bf35321fa6b992/1.jpg?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=3 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:https://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
=> By simply using Wildcards (*), like I had already mentioned...
And I'm not sure about the "POS=2" and "POS=3", you'll need to experiment a bit to find the correct Numbers to use for 'POS=n'...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:23 pm

chivracq wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Yeah well, first learn English, then it will be easier (for you) to communicate..., and to use Internet...

"POS" is a Parameter for the 'TAG' Command, you use it yourself in your Script... 8)
"FCI" is all explained in the Forum Rules (that you still haven't read...!), and in my Sig(nature)... :idea:

But OK, never mind... Like I mentioned, you already nearly gave the Solution yourself... Try this one:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
'URL GOTO=:///*/Sys_Main/Index#1/80
FRAME F=2
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://**/**/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
'>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:fancybox-slide<SP>fancybox-slide--image<SP>fancybox-slide--current<SP>fancybox-is-scaling
'>
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://**//2019ro/c538c22a5038bb3343bf35321fa6b992/1.jpg?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
TAG POS=3 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:://*/*/2019ro/*/*.png?imageView2/1/w/50/h/50
=> By simply using Wildcards (*), like I had already mentioned...
And I'm not sure about the "POS=2" and "POS=3", you'll need to experiment a bit to find the correct Numbers to use for 'POS=n'...

You also did not understand what I mean
I say this link is an unstable variable
I want this image to open, but these images are changed when a page is reloaded and the new image is with a different link

Code: Select all

https://xxxxx/xxxxxx/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png
chivracq
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:00 am

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:23 pm
You also did not understand what I mean
I say this link is an unstable variable
I want this image to open, but these images are changed when a page is reloaded and the new image is with a different link

Code: Select all

https://xxxxx/xxxxxx/2019ro/68d283fa9c17ab5f555390127b649d7a/0.png

Yeah, don't worry, I completely understood what you meant, ah-ah...! 8)

Simply try my Script while being already on your Page, Reason I commented out your fake 'URL GOTO' Statement, or reactivate it with your "real" URL, but don't "touch" the rest of the Script... :idea:

Oh...!, but apart from a different URL for the Image, which my Script is taking into account, based on the Info you provided in your OP, this last URL also has a different Format...
=> Then yep, understand what I did in my Script and adapt it accordingly for it to work..., this is all very Basic Functionality... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm

‎‪+966 54 658 2078‬
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm

teamviewer or
anydesk
User avatar
thecoder2012
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:
Last edited by thecoder2012 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:55 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.

Ah-ah...! Rather clever @thecoder, ah-ah...! :wink:
@OP doesn't speak a word of English, so unless you speak fluent Arabic, I'm "curious" to hear how you'll be communicating by Phone, ah-ah...! The whole "Thing" sounds a bit like a complete Joke to me, to be honest...! :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:58 pm

chivracq wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:55 pm
thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.

Ah-ah...! Rather clever @thecoder, ah-ah...! :wink:
@OP doesn't speak a word of English, so unless you speak fluent Arabic, I'm "curious" to hear how you'll be communicating by Phone, ah-ah...! The whole "Thing" sounds a bit like a complete Joke to me, to be honest...! :?
I will send you anydesk id on WhatsApp
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:04 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:
wattsapp
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm

up
chivracq
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:52 am

Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm
up

Yep, no Use...! :roll:

Afaik, you/we don't have any (Advanced) User(s) speaking Arabic on the Forum...
Feel free to post with that CLEAR Requirement in the 'Accountants' Sub-Forum..., maybe you'll find somebody... :idea:
... Or maybe easier to ask a Friend who speaks a bit of English to help you.. :idea:

I moderate the Forum, => I have Access to everybody's IP's, so I usually "know" what Country most Users come from, and what Language(s) they "probably" speak... Is no "exact-Science" though, because if applied to me, ah-ah...!, good luck...!! :shock: , => NL IP because I happen to live in NL (hum, I speak the Language), but I come from a different Country... Hum, and I noticed that I also sometimes get a UK IP when connected through some Mobile Connection...

=> My Best Advice @OP: Take 6 weeks / 2 months to learn English and come back then.... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
banderas
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by banderas » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:52 am
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 pm
up

Yep, no Use...! :roll:

Afaik, you/we don't have any (Advanced) User(s) speaking Arabic on the Forum...
Feel free to post with that CLEAR Requirement in the 'Accountants' Sub-Forum..., maybe you'll find somebody... :idea:
... Or maybe easier to ask a Friend who speaks a bit of English to help you.. :idea:

I moderate the Forum, => I have Access to everybody's IP's, so I usually "know" what Country most Users come from, and what Language(s) they "probably" speak... Is no "exact-Science" though, because if applied to me, ah-ah...!, good luck...!! :shock: , => NL IP because I happen to live in NL (hum, I speak the Language), but I come from a different Country... Hum, and I noticed that I also sometimes get a UK IP when connected through some Mobile Connection...

=> My Best Advice @OP: Take 6 weeks / 2 months to learn English and come back then.... :idea:
could you please help my problem :cry:
chivracq
Posts: 9423
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:06 pm

banderas wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm
could you please help my problem :cry:

I've already answered you in your "original" Thread... 8)

And again, you don't need to spam the Forum with Duplicates and by posting "everywhere" and now "polluting" this current Thread... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 pm

I didn't benefit anything
Just useless discussions
Aymanel3lam
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Inquire about How can I open and close this image

Post by Aymanel3lam » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm
Which is your main language? (e.g. english, german, spanish)
FCI example: iMacros 8.9.7, Windows 8.1, Firefox 55
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can also pay someone to help me
Pay with Bitcoin, bank transfer...
Okay.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm
I can send you teamviewer & anydesk
To make the code
Okay and how? Because private Message is disabled in this forum.
It's not easier with email/contactform/fb/twitter-pm and the url? Then teamviewer/anydesk if required.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:57 pm
‎‪+966 ...
No telephone support, sorry.
Aymanel3lam wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:59 pm
teamviewer or anydesk
In the public!? :?:
ارسلت لك علي الفيس بوك
I sent you on Facebook
Post Reply