Monitor and detect any change to text then trigger an action :idea:

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Programlover

Monitor and detect any change to text then trigger an action :idea:

Post by Programlover » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:04 am

Hi,
I have a simple API made by a service, send the API request to simple html page ( random and unlimited requests per day)
i want iMacros to monitor any change to "<input type=“text”>" if the text changed to any new value, it run and scrape google in TAB=2
if the <input type=“text”> doesn't change nothing happen and keep waiting for a new vale...
the Macro should work with chrome.
I Love iMacros :D
thecoder2012

Re: Monitor and detect any change to text then trigger an action :idea:

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:09 pm

Programlover wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:04 am
I have a simple API made by a service, send the API request to simple html page ( random and unlimited requests per day)
i want iMacros to monitor any change to "<input type=“text”>" if the text changed to any new value, it run and scrape google in TAB=2
if the <input type=“text”> doesn't change nothing happen and keep waiting for a new vale...
the Macro should work with chrome.
iMacros + Browser version? System? And your problem is ...?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:09 pm
iMacros + Browser version? System? And your problem is ...?

Yep, exactly, "one" of the Reasons I didn't react to this Thread, tja...! :|

Maybe an "Idea" @OP to read the Forum Rules (again?), "one day", I've already asked you to mention your FCI when you open a Thread or post for the 1st time in some existing Thread, but you never complied/followed up...

And PLEASE, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, this one has probably nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, especially if you don't even mention your FCI..., "the Macro should work with chrome." is not "good enough"...
=> Thread will eventually get moved (by the Forum Admin, I can't do it myself...) to the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum...

And (repeatedly) opening Threads in some "random" Sub-Forum, requiring hassle with bothering the Forum Admin, is a Show-Stopper for me to (further) help Users, just saying...! :!:
(And when "in doubt" and if you "were not sure" for which Sub-Forum to choose, you can mention it in your OP, and the 'General' one is always OK otherwise...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:09 pm

chivracq wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 pm
...the Forum Admin...
Forum Admin is here? :shock:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:47 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:09 pm
chivracq wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 pm
...the Forum Admin...
Forum Admin is here? :shock:

Yes...! => BEHAVE...!! :twisted:

But, a bit more "seriously", "Forum Admin" = @TechSup, and @TechSup check(s) the Forum only from time to time, usually to answer Threads I have "soft"-alerted them to have a Look at because I can't answer them, (mostly about 'Dot.Net' + 'Scripting Interface' + Licensing'), or in case of a (real) Bug, and they will also delete Spam that "managed" to bypass my "Watch", or move Threads from one Sub-Forum to another one because some Users couldn't be bothered to think for 3 Sec in which Sub-Forum they should open their Thread..., which is always a bit of a waste of time for @TechSup as they would rather spend that time answering more Threads...

=> Everybody and the whole Forum Community would benefit from "paying a bit of Attention" with the Forum Rules, and putting a bit of Quality in their Threads... "Quality Questions" mean "Quality Answers" that are not only useful for the "Asker" but also for other Users searching the Forum with a similar Qt/Case/Scenario and that will be "Happy" to find Quality Threads with Quality Answers... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...