geetest captcha

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
techimac

geetest captcha

Post by techimac » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Anyone has the iMacros code to solve geetest captcha using any captcha solving website?

Thanks
Available for custom iim, javascript iMacros scripts
chivracq

Re: geetest captcha

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:36 am

techimac wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:49 pm
Anyone has the iMacros code to solve geetest captcha using any captcha solving website?

Thanks

Woaw...!, Big Compliment for finally opening your Thread(s) (well I hope for the Plural) in the correct Sub-Forum after 300 Posts on the Forum and 5 years asking you to do so, very impressive...!, even if I had to ask the Forum Admin to give you a Warning... :|

(I hope you understood that Official Warning (to which you didn't react :shock: ), or you'll be placed back to the Status of "First Time Poster" and I will have to approve one by one every single Post or Edit of yours... :idea: )
(2nd time in the 5 years I've been moderating the Forum that I had to ask the Forum Admin "to say something", the 1st User has now been in "First Time Poster" Status for the last 2 or 3 years... :P )

Hum, shadock-wise we've now lost you mentioning your FCI, which had taken me 2 or 3 years to reach, hum, typical Shadock... But OK, never mind, I find Posting in the correct Sub-Forum more important than mentioning your FCI...

Hopefully in 2035 you'll be able to combine 'Post in the correct Sub-Forum' + 'Mention FCI' + 'Upload Screenshots to the Forum' in one same Thread, then I will be Happy and my "Mission" on this Forum will have been fulfilled...! :P :wink:

(2050 is the Planning for getting you to mention what you've tried when you open a Thread and to share the Solution... So, Relax, no Hurry... 8) )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
techimac

Post by techimac » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 pm

lol

did you took appointment with a doctor?
if no then please do
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:54 pm

techimac wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 pm
lol

did you took appointment with a doctor?
if no then please do

Yeah, LOL indeed..., but at least I know you've seen the "Request"/Warning from @TechSup to use the Forum "a bit correctly" and to open your Threads in the "correct" Sub-Forum each time... Good... :D

I'm normally your "Best Friend" on the Forum, pity for you that you "screw it a bit", now you are left with only all other Advanced Users, who are not always very Active in answering Threads... Your previous Thread from a few weeks ago about detecting some Colour was quite interesting actually..., I've already posted/explained some very similar Solution in the past, if you search the Forum a bit... :|
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
techimac

Post by techimac » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Thanks for the time.
techimac

Post by techimac » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:20 pm

for colors query

I changed the logic in script
so didnt continued searching for the solution.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:12 pm

techimac wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:20 pm
for colors query

I changed the logic in script
so didnt continued searching for the solution.

Oh..., good...!, even if that Update rather belongs in the related Thread itself... That's actually one of the Reasons I stopped answering your Threads after asking for probably more than 20 times, that you nearly never finish your Threads "correctly" by sharing your Solution... :|

And hum, "I changed the logic in script", yeah well..., I'm not too surprised to be honest, most of your Threads/Qt's "suffer" a bit from "X/Y Problematic" I found/find nearly each time you open a Thread, you may want to have a look at this (recent) Post where I posted a Link to some external Site..., that might help you a bit to improve your "Analytical Skills" and find Solutions/Implementations with iMacros much quicker..., just an "Idea"... :idea: