Where can i find .NET Samples ?

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
unternehmen24

Where can i find .NET Samples ?

Post by unternehmen24 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:23 am

I have downloaded and installed the full version of iMacros Version 12.6, but can't find the samples.

In Wiki, there it says: An ASP.NET sample project is included in the iMacros download.

But i cant find it.

Thanks in advance
Herbert
chivracq

Re: Where can i find .NET Samples ?

Post by chivracq » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:53 am

unternehmen24 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:23 am
I have downloaded and installed the full version of iMacros Version 12.6, but can't find the samples.

In Wiki, there it says: An ASP.NET sample project is included in the iMacros download.

But i cant find it.

Thanks in advance
Herbert

Hum..., Thread approved, but you should have opened it "directly" in the "correct" Sub-Forum, => 'DOT.NET Component' Sub-Forum, or the 'Installation' Sub-Forum would also have been correct, in order to reach the "right" Users or @TechSup to help you... (@TechSup don't monitor "actively" the 'General' Sub-Forum...) :idea:
The 'General' Sub-Forum is always "OK" if you are "unsure", but in this Case, the 'DOT.NET' one looks a bit like an "obvious Choice" to me, I would think...

Hum..., maybe it's not that "obvious" actually, ah-ah...! :? , you mean the "ASP.NET" Sample Project, and not the "DOT.NET Component", I think I understand, then OK, the 'Installation' Sub-Forum would have been the correct one then...

But OK anyway..., no need to open a Duplicate now, (that would be "spamming" the Forum...!), I will ping/soft-alert @TechSup for you to move your Thread to the correct Sub-Forum and to have a look... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:51 am

But OK..., I gave it a Try myself, and I do get the 'ASP.NET' Code Sample(s) installed with iMB v12.6 (_x64) 'Trial'... :D

I downloaded, iMB v12.6 'Trial' from this 'Download' Page...
After filling in Name, Email Address, etc..., you get redirected to some other Page with 2 separate Downloads for _x64 and _x86, I downloaded both Packages...

Then I installed the _x64 Version. (My OS is Win10_Pro_#1909_x64.)
Installation went OK, (I selected the (Full) 'Enterprise 30-DayTrial'), but no Demos and Code Samples were installed "anywhere" on my Laptop, hum... :oops:

But...! :D , upon the 1st time I launch iMB v12.6, I got a Popup asking me if I wanted to install all Samples and Demos, to which I said YES of course...:
iMB v12.6 - Installing Code Samples.PNG

And once the Code Samples and Demos have been installed, a New Folder called "\Documents\iMacros\Samples\" got created which contains a "\Server\ASP.NET\" Sub-Folder which contains the 'ASP.NET' Code Example(s) that you are looking for, I would think...!:
iMB v12.6 - ASP.NET Code Samples.PNG
>>>

EDIT:
Hum..., ignore the "Demo-Chrome" + "Demo-Firefox" Folders "already" visible on my 1st Screenshot in the iMacros Side-Panel, they come from some "previous" Installations with other Versions..., but after installing the Demos and Samples, you will get a "Demo" Folder added, containing all the '.iim' Demo-Macros + one '.json' Demo-Playlist... :wink: 8)
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
unternehmen24

Post by unternehmen24 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:01 pm

Thank you very much for your help!
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:00 pm

The iMacros installer creates a shortcut named "iMacros Examples Installer" in the iMacros program group so that if you didn't install the samples initially, you can install them later by using this shortcut.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support