Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jansb000

Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

Post by jansb000 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi,
I bought a personal version two years ago, due to some recent problems with FireFox I decided to to a so called RESET, but I forgot this would also remove my IMacro addon.
Unfortunately I lost / can't locate the original downloadable files.
Is there any way to resolve this issue? Or do I simply have to buy a new copy?

My FireFox version 85.0.02 (64 bits)

I found this file in folder C:\Users\jansb\AppData\Local\Ipswitch\iMacros: iMacrosFileAccessLicense
it holds the following (some lines deleted):
ActivationDate=03/27/2019
Activations=1
iMacrosEdition=Personal
LicenseExpires=12/31/9999
LicenseFileLastGenerated=03/27/2019
LicenseFileVersionNumber=1
LicenseType=Perpetual
MasterProduct=iMacros with DRM
MaxActivations=1
Product=iMacros Personal Edition
ReleaseNumber=1416
SeatAlias=<--- my pc-name --->

Cheers Twan
*---
* jansb000
*---
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:19 am

Hi jansb000,

Doing a Firefox reset will remove the iMacros add-on, but it will not touch your iMacros license or the File Access module, which are external to Firefox. So, you should only have to reinstall the iMacros add-on from the Mozilla Add-ons repository and all will be working again. But let me know if you still haven't gotten it to work successfully.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support