Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm
Below i have a script that opens up a hotmail page and clicks the email part then types in the password. However this will only work if i have logged in already, so hotmail save my email address on the form.
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=1110311 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=42 TYPE=TD ATTR=*
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=ID:idTxtBx_PWD_Password1Pwd CONTENT=XXXXXXXXXXX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:f1 ATTR=ID:idSubmit_PWD_SignIn1Pwd
How do i check if there is or isnt an email address, if there is then proceed with my code above, if there isnt then get the code to type in my email in the box then password.
does that make sense? hope you can help..