Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 am
I noticed I cannot save images if they are specified with css background urls, like here:
Check out the captcha image, which is defined like this
Code: Select all
<div style="background-image: url(/register?getcaptcha=1&reset=1&rand=1306416164);" id="captcha_image"></div>
Tom, Tech Support
- Posts: 3546
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
Clever! This is an interesting case. Note, you can't even save the image manually by right-clicking it (in Firefox). In IE, you can right-click the image and save it using "Save Background As...".
I will log this as a new feature request, or we may enhance the SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT
to handle these cases.
Tom, iMacros Support