Imacro Recaptcha Submit Problem

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Mauradon

Imacro Recaptcha Submit Problem

Post by Mauradon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

Hello im Working on a Imacro script for Recaptcha so far so good its working pretty nice but i have some problems with it.

They Solved Captcha get pasted from the Clipboard too the Recpatcha text box, so the recaptcha box dont recognizes any keyboard input and the Verify/submit Button Stays Greyed out.

I tryed lots of stuff too fix that problems but im clueless know...... If you may have any idea how to fix that. Im begging you help me with that plz. :roll:

Thanks in advance.

Here is the script
VERSION BUILD=8890130 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !VAR2 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*3 + 15); randomNumber;")
URL GOTO=***************
FRAME NAME=*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:presentation&&CLASS:recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark&&TXT:
WAIT SECONDS = {{!VAR2}}
FRAME NAME=I1*
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\Mauradon\Documents\iMacros\Downloads FILE=captcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:*/recaptcha/api2/payload* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
URL GOTO=http://api.dbcapi.me/decaptcher?functio ... ormat=html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=***********
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=***********
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:pict CONTENT=C:\Users\Mauradon\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\captcha.jpg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit

TAG POS=6 TYPE=TD ATTR=* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1
FRAME NAME=I1*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:default-response CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:button&&TXT:Verify
Last edited by Mauradon on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chivracq

Re: Imacro Recaptcha Submit Problem

Post by chivracq » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 pm

Mauradon wrote:Hello im Working on a Imacro script for Recaptcha so far so good its working pretty nice but i have some problems with it.

They Solved Captcha get pasted from the Clipboard too the Recpatcha text box, so the recaptcha box dont recognizes any keyboard input and the Verify/submit Button Stays Greyed out.

I tryed lots of stuff too fix that problems but im clueless know...... If you may have any idea how to fix that. Im begging you help me with that plz. :roll:

Thanks in advance.

Here is the script

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8890130 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !VAR2 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*3 + 15); randomNumber;")
URL GOTO=**********
FRAME NAME=*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:presentation&&CLASS:recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark&&TXT:
WAIT SECONDS = {{!VAR2}}
FRAME NAME="I1_*"
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\Users\Mauradon\Documents\iMacros\Downloads FILE=captcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:*/recaptcha/api2/payload* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
URL GOTO=http://api.dbcapi.me/decaptcher?function=picture2&print_format=html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=****************
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=****************
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:pict CONTENT=C:\Users\Mauradon\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\captcha.jpg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit

TAG POS=6 TYPE=TD ATTR=* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1 
FRAME NAME="I1_*"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#default-response" TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:default-response CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:button&&TXT:Verify
FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for FF v8.8.9, FF35??, OS??

I don't see your Script doing anything with the Clipboard btw...

Without the URL for your Page or a Full HTML Saveas if it's behind Login and Password, there is not much we can do to help you...

But if the Captcha does get correctly pasted into the INPUT Field and the Problem is that that Paste Action does not get recognized as a "manual" Click and Type because of some JavaScript Validation on the Page before activating a Button, you could try using the EVENT Mode as you are using iMacros for FF which is closer to manual Input than the 'TAG... CONTENT=....' Syntax.
And if it still doesn't work, you could try using iMacros for IE (or the iMacros Browser) and the DS Mode.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
Mauradon

Post by Mauradon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hey thanks for the fast answers im just trying to make autocaptcha script for this page

http://ouo.io/

So well yeah i tryed the event also sending a random keyinput too the box i still fail on that
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Mauradon wrote:Hey thanks for the fast answers im just trying to make autocaptcha script for this page

http://ouo.io/

So well yeah i tryed the event also sending a random keyinput too the box i still fail on that
OK for the URL but I still can't do much with it, I don't register on every Web-Site (anymore) sbd with a Pb/Question on the Forum plays a Game or has a Pb on... You can still upload a Full HTML Saveas of the specific Page. (You'll need to zip it to be able to upload it as an Attachment...)

OK, if you've tried to EVENT Mode and it still doesn't work, it looks/sounds like the Developers on that Site try their best to prevent People from creating Bots to interact with their Site, which is a bit legit, I would think...

Stg you can still try using the EVENT Mode, is to first study the Tab Sequence on the Page and to first tag/click some other (Input) Field on the Page and to navigate to your Captcha Input Field using Tab-Tab-Tab Keyboard Input.

Otherwise you are left with the DS Mode on IE..., with no guaranty either that it will work...

And "FCIM" was a Question...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Example with imacros and a captcha service for recaptcha v2: https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
techimac

Post by techimac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:56 am

thecoder2012 wrote:Example with imacros and a captcha service for recaptcha v2: https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip
' Step 1: Config for 9kw.eu for your apikey
SET apikey your_api_key

What should be the value of your_api_key?
techimac

Post by techimac » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:48 am

FRAME NAME="I1_*"
doesn't work.
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 pm

techimac wrote:
thecoder2012 wrote:What should be the value of your_api_key?
You need any captcha services like 9kw.eu to solve the captcha and it's possible to get your apikey under https://www.9kw.eu/userapi.html with your 9kw.eu account.
techimac wrote:FRAME NAME="I1_*"
doesn't work.
You can use the frame number, if the frame name is changed.

Find:
FRAME NAME=I0_*

change it to:
FRAME F=1

Find:
FRAME NAME="I1_*"

change it to:
FRAME F=2
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
techimac

Post by techimac » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
techimac wrote:
thecoder2012 wrote:What should be the value of your_api_key?
You need any captcha services like 9kw.eu to solve the captcha and it's possible to get your apikey under https://www.9kw.eu/userapi.html with your 9kw.eu account.
techimac wrote:FRAME NAME="I1_*"
doesn't work.
You can use the frame number, if the frame name is changed.

Find:
FRAME NAME=I0_*

change it to:
FRAME F=1

Find:
FRAME NAME="I1_*"

change it to:
FRAME F=2
Thanks thecoder2012, I figured it out.
Another issue, 9kw doesn't solve captcha when I send the image.
It only displays captcha ID not numbers which are supposed to be selected.

CAPTCHA NOT READY (AUTO REFRESH IS ACTIVE) - PLEASE WAIT!

Any suggestions or alternatives?
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 am

techimac wrote:Another issue, 9kw doesn't solve captcha when I send the image.
It only displays captcha ID not numbers which are supposed to be selected.

CAPTCHA NOT READY (AUTO REFRESH IS ACTIVE) - PLEASE WAIT!
Use the prio option for more priority. Set the prio option to 1 and try it again.
techimac wrote:Any suggestions or alternatives?
Use the newest example with imacros and a captcha service for recaptcha v2: https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip - it's with javascript, auto-reload and more.