If you are using the latest Firefox and Multiprocess Windows support is enabled, then you'll also need to upgrade to iMacros for Firefox 9.0.3.
Due to some of the constraints imposed on add-on developers by this new browser architecture, the following features of iMacros are no longer available in Firefox:
- SCREENSHOT TYPE=BROWSER is no longer possible
- SAVEAS TYPE=CPL is not available anymore
- File Upload in the TAG command cannot be supported
- CLICK (X/Y) record mode is now deprecated, use EVENT mode instead. However, existing macros that contain CLICK commands can be replayed.
- imns (iMacros namesapce) is no longer accessible
We welcome user feedback about this and every release! Feel free to share your thoughts as well as report any unknown issues here after viewing the list of known and reported issues in the latest release.