Imacros Error when maro length exceeds 2500 lines

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jyotirmaya

Imacros Error when maro length exceeds 2500 lines

Post by jyotirmaya » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi I am using Firefox 48.0, I Macros for Firefox 9.0.3 Windows 7 professional 64 bit. Recently I have updated the Firefox to 48.0 after that I am unable to change the macro length parameter from the about:config of Firefox. I am unable to find the "extensions.imacros.maxMacroLength" parameter there. I dont know what happened & whats the problem, when I click OK when the message box comes that would you like to proceed as macro length exceeds it repeatedly comes. How to sort it out ?

chivracq

Re: Imacros Error when maro length exceeds 2500 lines

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:45 pm

jyotirmaya wrote:Hi I am using Firefox 48.0, I Macros for Firefox 9.0.3 Windows 7 professional 64 bit. Recently I have updated the Firefox to 48.0 after that I am unable to change the macro length parameter from the about:config of Firefox. I am unable to find the "extensions.imacros.maxMacroLength" parameter there. I dont know what happened & whats the problem, when I click OK when the message box comes that would you like to proceed as macro length exceeds it repeatedly comes. How to sort it out ?

Simply (re)create it... (Integer)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:12 am

I'm not sure whether maxMacroLength was omitted by mistake or whether it is no longer supported. I have asked development to clarify.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
jyotirmaya

Post by jyotirmaya » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks chivracq :-) :D :) :) :)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

jyotirmaya wrote:
Thanks chivracq :-) :D :) :) :)
You're welcome...
Tom, Tech Support wrote:I'm not sure whether maxMacroLength was omitted by mistake or whether it is no longer supported. I have asked development to clarify.
Yep, and I noticed on the Screenshot @OP provided that I have quite many more 'extension.imacros' Settings than they seem to have...
On both [iMacros for FF v8.8.2, Pale Moon v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64] and [iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF47, Win10-x64], I have 35 Entries.
=> Might be worth comparing the List (between v8.9.7 and v9.0.3), some other Settings might be missing as well...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...