HTML TYPE, Copy data to notepad

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
dadalt

HTML TYPE, Copy data to notepad

Post by dadalt » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am

Hello everyone!

I am newbie here.

I recorded a macro but it doesn't run, seems like the programming involve javascript functions.. I don't know if it's a problem.

Ok. The error I found is this:
Error -1300: Cannot find HTML element of type
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>v-textfield-focus CONTENT=378.191.359-72

The code ( I recorded it):
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=CLASS:v-image<SP>v-widget<SP>v-has-width<SP>v-has-height
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>v-textfield-focus CONTENT=378.191.359-72
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:ANA<SP>DOS<SP>SANTOS<SP>MARIA

To avoid this problem I used DS CMD but I don't know how to copy content of an type. Better explanation below:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-141 CONTENT=0,05
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-151 CONTENT=0,00

How do I copy that content to a file?

Thanks in advance!
dadalt

Re: HTML TYPE, Copy data to notepad

Post by dadalt » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:40 pm

How I managed to get this working (with some creative, but bad coding manners, I think)

URL GOTO=http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio
DS CMD=CLICK X=649 Y=617
WAIT SECONDS=2
'CLEAR
STOPWATCH ID=total3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>v-textfield-prompt CONTENT=378.191.359-72
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=CLICK X=1245 Y=147
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=LDBLCLK X=111 Y=275 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.401
DS CMD=LUP X=111 Y=275 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=2
DS CMD=CLICK X=467 Y=118
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=TABINDEX:0&&ID:gwt-uid-***&&CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>inline-icon<SP>v-textfield-inline-icon<SP>color1<SP>v-textfield-color1&&ARIA-LABELLEDBY:gwt-uid-*** EXTRACT=TXT
SET !CLIPBOARD {{!EXTRACT}}
chivracq

Re: HTML TYPE, Copy data to notepad

Post by chivracq » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am

dadalt wrote:Hello everyone!

I am newbie here.

I recorded a macro but it doesn't run, seems like the programming involve javascript functions.. I don't know if it's a problem.

Ok. The error I found is this:

Code: Select all

Error -1300: Cannot find HTML element of type 
The code ( I recorded it):

TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=CLASS:v-image<SP>v-widget<SP>v-has-width<SP>v-has-height
WAIT SECONDS=3
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=3 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:ANA<SP>DOS<SP>SANTOS<SP>MARIA

To avoid this problem I used DS CMD but I don't know how to copy content of an type. Better explanation below:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-141 CONTENT=0,05
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:gwt-uid-151 CONTENT=0,00
How do I copy that content to a file?

Thanks in advance!
dadalt wrote:How I managed to get this working (with some creative, but bad coding manners, I think)

URL GOTO=http://www.consulta.plus/#!convenio
DS CMD=CLICK X=649 Y=617
WAIT SECONDS=2
'CLEAR
STOPWATCH ID=total3 
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>v-textfield-prompt CONTENT=378.191.359-72
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=CLICK X=1245 Y=147
WAIT SECONDS=1
DS CMD=LDBLCLK X=111 Y=275 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=0.401
DS CMD=LUP X=111 Y=275 CONTENT=
WAIT SECONDS=2
DS CMD=CLICK X=467 Y=118
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=TABINDEX:0&&ID:gwt-uid-***&&CLASS:v-textfield<SP>v-widget<SP>inline-icon<SP>v-textfield-inline-icon<SP>color1<SP>v-textfield-color1&&ARIA-LABELLEDBY:gwt-uid-*** EXTRACT=TXT 
SET !CLIPBOARD {{!EXTRACT}}
Hum..., good actually that you managed to find a Solution to your Pb because to be honest I didn't really understand your OP and what your Pb was about..., your OP is a bit unclear I'm afraid..., hum, and you didn't mention your FCI anyway (read my Sig...!) so I wasn't going to do any digging in your Case...
=> FCI: Probably using iMB v12.0...(?)

But OK, I guess you are happy now if you found a Solution, and Thanks for sharing...! :D
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...