Pulldowns No Longer Work

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
noleks

Pulldowns No Longer Work

Post by noleks » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi:
When I try to use the pulldown menu on version 0.6.0.6 it appears that my selection gets modifed. This modified value is also recorded.
When I stop recording, the pulldown works as expected.
Anyone seen this yet?
P.S. I purchased the iMacros browser but I was only intending to use iMacros in Firefox. Will Firefox be fully supported or only as a "lite" addon?
Thanks
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 pm

..it appears that my selection gets modifed.
What do you mean with "modified"?
Will Firefox be fully supported or only as a "lite" addon?
iMacros for Firefox will be fully supported. In fact, you can already use it via the Scripting Interface with iimInit ("-fx") :D
noleks

Pulldowns No Longer Work

Post by noleks » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi:
"modified" means that I navigate the pulldown to my selection, let go of the left mouse button, and a different selection populates the window. The website I'm trying this on is here:
http://www.midnrreservations.com/campgrounds/search.cfm
With iMacros 'on', try selecting "SOUTH HIGGINS LAKE" and see what the pulldown settles on.
Also, where do I put this "iimInit -fx" command? I saw that in the "New Scripting Interface with built-in Firefox Support" note (which I needed to use).