How to fill an "upload file name" field on a long

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
emaccenti

How to fill an "upload file name" field on a long

Post by emaccenti » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to create a script for a form page; every form field except one is workable with the automatic option. There is one field where i need to write the path of the name file i want to upload.

I've read instructions about winclick, but i can't make it work; possibly the problem is that this field is down in the page, not above the fold, so X Y values of winclick seem to send the CONTENT variable in a wrong place when I execute script.

Any help?
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:19 pm

Hi, I created an "How to" article about this problem and posted it at http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?t=301
Ann
onzitam

scrolling down in winckick mode

Post by onzitam » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:23 am

I had simular question

How to record a macro and fillup and upload a Browse element which is not in the visible part of the page?
In other words how to scroll down to the bottom of the page where the Browse element is by using winklick mode.

Use this page for example: http://it2.com.au/jobs/canberra-act/it- ... loper.aspx

The solution i got was to use first TAG mode to navigate to the botom of the page and then suiching to winclick to populate the browse element