Alright, I see some "Progress" concerning the "Quality" of this Thread, before I will "eventually" answer it...:
- Thread Title is now correct. Good...!
Even if you kept using the "old"/SOF Thread Title in your last Reply, but I guess from now on, the "new" Thread Title should be used for all Posts...
- The Forum Admin has moved the Thread from the 'iMacros for FF' to the "correct" 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum. Thanks to him...!
Items/Conditions left to comply with the Forum Rules:
- Upload your Screenshot directly to the Forum, and not to some External Pix Hosting Site.It's all explained in the Forum Rules if you bothered to read those if you wonder why...
And hum, this Rule actually also seems to apply to 'SOF' as I notice some "other" User re-uploaded your Screenshot to 'imgur' where they (='SOF') seem to have a dedicated "/stack/" Sub-Domain, which answers in a way a Qt I had been asking myself, about how they would handle if 'imgur' ever went dark or commercial one day, they have already taken care of the "commercial" Case, and for the "dark" Case, they probably have some Admin Rights on that Sub-Domain and can probably easily make a regular Backup of their whole Folder on that Server, which is probably just a few Gb's of Data for the whole 'SOF' Site...
Code: Select all
They are then a bit more "clever" than I thought, ah-ah...!
Even if that "Rule" is not clearly mentioned as a "Rule"/"Obligation" in their buggy FAQ (well, the whole Site is completely buggy anyway, and poorly designed...
) about the 'Images' Section
which even doesn't use an 'imgur' URL for their Examples...:
Images can be added primarily by using the the editor toolbar button insert image toolbar button. This brings up a special interface that allows you to upload an image online (through the imgur hosting service) through us - even from your clipboard. Alternatively, it can be input similarly to adding a link:
HTML <img src="http://example.com/img.jpg
Markdown ![sample image](http://example.com/img.jpg
Items/Conditions left for me to answer a/this Thread:
- Mention your FCI, just like I had already asked you 5 years ago in your previous Thread...
- Also mention your FCI in your parallel Thread on 'SOF' like I've asked you...
And yes, I do "worry about the other forum", perfectly fine to open parallel Threads on different Tech Forums, but you need to provide the same Quality in all of them, or I don't answer... Simple...!
(And deleting your Thread on 'SOF' at some point or when you'll have gotten your Answer/Script working like many if not most first time Posters on 'SOF' do on that Forum is also a "Show-Killer" for me to ever help them, just saying...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...