Firefox - sign out from datastudio - gmail application

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Hady_shaaban

Firefox - sign out from datastudio - gmail application

Post by Hady_shaaban » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:57 am

Hello team
hope you are doing great.
Actually this is the first day for me to use FireFox imacros.
i'm trying to download raw data from datastudio application.
i signed out in the imacros , but actually the account is still opened not signed out , So when i starts to download again , steps of email and password not found so the application failed to complete. This is the part of sign out
which part is missed ?
From this part i downloaded the excel file , and signedout

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Download<SP>CSV<SP>(Excel)
wait seconds = 5
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+ WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 5
TAG POS=5 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:
wait seconds = 5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:exit_to_app<SP>Sign<SP>out
thanks in advance , Imacros is a nice solution that all of us must learn :)
chivracq

Re: Firefox - sign out from datastudio - gmail application

Post by chivracq » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Hady_shaaban wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:57 am
Hello team
hope you are doing great.
Actually this is the first day for me to use FireFox imacros.
i'm trying to download raw data from datastudio application.
i signed out in the imacros , but actually the account is still opened not signed out , So when i starts to download again , steps of email and password not found so the application failed to complete. This is the part of sign out
which part is missed ?
From this part i downloaded the excel file , and signedout

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Download<SP>CSV<SP>(Excel)
wait seconds = 5
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+ WAIT=YES
wait seconds = 5
TAG POS=5 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:
wait seconds = 5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:exit_to_app<SP>Sign<SP>out
thanks in advance , Imacros is a nice solution that all of us must learn :)

Grrr...!, I approved your Thread even if you opened it in the "wrong" Sub-Forum, the 'General' Sub-Forum would have been the "correct" one, your Thread has (probably) nothing specific to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum..., especially if you don't even mention your FCI...!
=> Pay attention to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, "next time", or I don't (try to) help... :!:

(And it's also in your own Interest, as several Advanced Users only watch/monitor the specific Sub-Forum(s) related to their Expertise, if you don't open your Thread(s) in the "correct" Sub-Forum, you might "miss" some Advanced Users who could help in your Case... [But no Need to open a Duplicate now, this would be Spam...!])

>>>

And please, read the Forum Rules, you will "speed up" the Process...! :roll:
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig also...)

>>>

And hum, I don't know what this "datastudio [application]" is...?, provide the URL if it's a Web-Site, (not included in your Script...), but you mention "Application", so that's a bit "confusing", iMacros (correct Spelling btw...!), is for Web-Automation in a Browser (=> FF indeed for example), but you can't use iMacros to automate some "Application" if it's not running in the Browser..., but I'm not sure what you call "Application"...? :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...