Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
- Please review the list of FAQ's.
- Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
1. What version of iMacros are you using?
You find the iMacros version and build information at the top of every macro that you record, for example "VERSION BUILD=10100795". Please test with the latest version.
2. What operating system are you using? (please also specify language)
Example: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP SP2, English, German, Chinese, ...
3. Which browser(s) are you using? (include version numbers)
Example: IE 8/9/10/11, Firefox 28, Firefox 29, Chrome 35.0.648.204, ...
4. Do the included demo macros work ok?
This test helps us to determine if the problem is a general iMacros issue or is somehow related to a specific website or configuration.
5. If reporting a problem with the Scripting Interface, please also test if the included VBS sample scripts run ok.
This test helps us to determine if the iMacros Scripting Interface installation is ok.
6. If recording or replay fails on a specific website: Can you please post the URL of the web page and/or the imacro that creates the problem? If you can not post the imacro or login data in the public user forum, please email it to support AT iopus DOT com and mention your forum post in the email.
7. Do you encounter the same problem with the iMacros Browser, iMacros for Internet Explorer and iMacros for Firefox? Note: If your question is specifically about iMacros for Firefox or iMacros for Chrome, please use their sub-forums.
The information allows us to quickly re-create the issue on our test systems and solve it ASAP.
Thanks for your help!