Need help for loading problem?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Shohag_ifas

Need help for loading problem?

Post by Shohag_ifas » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 am

Hi, as i internet speed is to slow, there are so many website what takes ages to complete loading, but the data or material what i need is already loaded fast after then that took so so many time to loading. And Imacros don't process to next step though i already got the field need. As page don't complete loading iMacros don't do any further process. I search this forum and found many user like me post this kind of problem. But iMacros support team don't making a solution for this.

so, guys what should we (iMacros user) do along with this problem.
so, please support team make solution.

Thanks in advance..
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: Need help for loading problem?

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am

Hello,

Have you tried to decrease !TIMEOUT?
Shohag_ifas

Post by Shohag_ifas » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 am

thanks, but that' don't work. please find out out another way like setMaximumLoadingTime or something like this...
thanks in advance...
josephconlin

Post by josephconlin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Shohag_ifas wrote:thanks, but that' don't work. please find out out another way like setMaximumLoadingTime or something like this...
thanks in advance...
There is no other way that I know of right now other than setting !TIMEOUT to a low number and !ERRORIGNORE to YES. Maybe this post will help. http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7537