Firefox hasn't upgraded iMacros addon 8.3.0 to 8.5.1

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.

Moderator: iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Firefox hasn't upgraded iMacros addon 8.3.0 to 8.5.1

by sightunseen on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm using Firefox with the iMacros addon. I have had version 8.3.0 installed for a while, and just now I've discovered that version 8.5.1 has been out for a while. Yet for some reason my Firefox hasn't updated the addon yet. Automatic updates of addons is enabled. Is it normal that the iMacros addon hasn't been updated to the latest version?
sightunseen

Re: Firefox hasn't upgraded iMacros addon 8.3.0 to 8.5.1

by chivracq on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 am

You have 2 Settings in Firefox for Automatic Updates for Add-ons, one generic for all Add-ons and one specific to each Add-on, Click on the 'More' Link for iMacros and make sure it's set to 'On' or 'Default'...
Last edited by chivracq on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Firefox hasn't upgraded iMacros addon 8.3.0 to 8.5.1

by sightunseen on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 pm

chivracq wrote:You have 2 Settings in Firefox for Autpmatic Updates for Add-ons, one generic for all Add-ons and one specific to each Add-on, Click on the 'More' Link for iMacros and make sure it's set to 'On' or 'Default'...

Thanks for your help I was able to update
sightunseen

Return to iMacros for Firefox