Script to check ip

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Script to check ip

by sofi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am

Hi, i have firefox48 whith imacro 8.9.7.

i need imacro check my public ip and if it is the same, the script continues working, but if ip change, the script stops.
can anybody help me?

Thank's
sofi

Re: Script to check ip

by chivracq on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 am

sofi wrote:Hi, i have
Code: Select all
firefox48 whith imacro 8.9.7

i need imacro check my public ip and if it is the same, the script continues working, but if ip change, the script stops.
can anybody help me?

Thank's

Have a look at the following Thread/Post where the first Thread referred in it (about "Any way to "WAIT UNTIL IP CHANGE" OR seomthing?") is very similar to your Qt:
- Re: Decision Making using iMacros/Possible Workarounds

I guess you'll simply need to add some 'MacroError()' in 'EVAL()' Functionality to then abort your Macro...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Script to check ip

by sofi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

thank's,
i'll try next saturday.
sofi

Return to iMacros for Firefox