will you update imacros for firefox

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

by chen55 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:58 am

hi
chen55

Re: will you update imacros for firefox

by chivracq on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

chen55 wrote:hi

Hum,,, sounds like an interesting rhetorical Qt..., I love those...! 8)
My Answer would be YES...! No worries, have Faith, and current FCI works perfectly anyway... 8)

But I would have one in return then: Do you like euh... Ska...!? Yep, that's a good one...!! :twisted:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by chen55 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 am

:) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:
chen55

by chen55 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 am

and remind if else 8)
chen55

by chivracq on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:42 am

chen55 wrote::) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:

Yeah..., I never understand why so many Users have a "Fixation" on the Terms "new" and "last"/"latest" which usually are pretty vague and don't mean much on a Technical Forum... :roll:

But OK, nothing wrong with FF52, I run myself iMacros for FF v8.9.7 on FF v55.0.3 (+ Win10_x64), and that FCI works fine...
But FF57 is/will be breaking both v8.9.7 and v9.0.3 for FF I'm afraid, so I guess we can indeed expect soon some Release from iMacros Dev... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox