[paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

[paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

by curtis2447 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:23 pm

i've got a script that works up until the Recaptcha v2 portion of it, anyone who can help me implement this would be paid pretty good (25$ is my current offer) it shouldn't take very long since thats the only part i'll need help with is implementing the API properly.

to get into contact with me you can do so over skype @ curtis2447

i'll want a screen share or video of the captchas being entered before payment, thanks.

also, the version of imacros I'm using is the firefox extension.
curtis2447

Re: [paid] looking for help implementing DBC into my script

by thecoder2012 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:14 pm

curtis2447 wrote:i've got a script that works up until the Recaptcha v2 portion of it, anyone who can help me implement this would be paid pretty good (25$ is my current offer) it shouldn't take very long since thats the only part i'll need help with is implementing the API properly.

I think you mean the recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip

curtis2447 wrote:to get into contact with me you can do so over skype @ curtis2447
i'll want a screen share or video of the captchas being entered before payment, thanks.

And I think you can contact the developer with your skype. He can make a example with both captcha services for your current offer, if you have a dbc account for few tests. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5xb92tIGk for the skype details (youtube description)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

Return to iMacros Consultants