IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

by ariangreatzine on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi there!
I'm seeking a script for Imacros to auto- follow people. I want there to be a logic to stop couple second between each follow.

I need another script to share items.

That's pretty much it.

Pay is $10/hr
Or $70 project based.

Thanks
ariangreatzine

Re: IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

by chivracq on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm

ariangreatzine wrote:Hi there!
I'm seeking a script for Imacros to auto- follow people. I want there to be a logic to stop couple second between each follow.

I need another script to share items.

That's pretty much it.

Pay is $10/hr
Or $70 project based.

Thanks

PM disabled on the Forum, you'd need to provide a way to contact you, E-mail Address/Skype/Web-Site...

If you mention for which Site you want to "auto-follow People" and using which Browser, I might be interested, but I don't support any form of Spamming...
=> [My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum] on Skype or @gmail.com for E-Mail... (+ Descriptive Subject-Title in Mail if Communication by Mail containing "iMacros (Forum)"...)
But you could get your Script for Free if you tried a little bit stg, I always help Users trying their best / well at least stg...!, for Free, ah-ah...! :idea: (You can always make a mini-Donation afterwards if you are "orgamiscly" happy...!)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: IMacros Scrip Writing - Quick $$

by iMacroPro on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:17 am

Not sure which website you are referring to but i have follower scripts for Twitter & Instagram. Check them out on my site.
★★★ IMACROPRO.COM - #1 Custom iMacros Scripts ★★★
iMacroPro

Return to iMacros Consultants