Code for page loading

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Code for page loading

by psmalling on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:00 am

Hi,

I've produced a spreadsheet which takes data from a number of cells and inputs it into a web based application. The issue I'm having is that if I have an image button which when pressed moves to the next page, if this button doesn't appear due to page loading times before my macro has reached that specific tag command in my vba code then an error is generated saying the button doesn't exist.

I know you can set the application speed to, fast, medium or slow and you can also incorporate wait times between each tag command but is there some code I can use so the macro won't perform the next tag command until the web page has fully loaded/rendered?

Also can I set the application speed within the vba code? I have provided the code I used but it doesn't appear to work.

macro = macro + "SET !REPLAYSPEED MEDIUM" + vbNewLine

Regards
psmalling

Re: Code for page loading

by psmalling on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 am

I've resolved this issue by using the !TIMEOUT_STEP variable and the !REPLAYSPEED variable does work in VBA code.
psmalling

Return to General Support & Discussions