can i use another browser with imacros?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

can i use another browser with imacros?

by fadedwaif on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 am

silly question, i guess

i absolutely need a batch script to run commands with a custom menu

my main priority is that imacros is STABLE, no errors

firefox is buggy
chrome forces me to embed the macros in another page, which adds extra time...

what's the absolutely FASTEST way to load a macro from a command line interface? thank you.
firefox 50.1.0
imacros 8.9.7
w7 pro 64bit
fadedwaif

Re: can i use another browser with imacros?

by marcwoolery on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Firefox works best for us in most cases...We use IE and Chrome as well, they all have quirks with the Free version, I am leary that these issues will remain if we purchase the License for Enterprise version.

I cant get CHROME to run a iMacro using Batch files, it just opens the Chrome screen and does nothing ? Even though we run these same macros from the iMacro sidebar.

start /wait "" chrome.exe imacros://run/?m=MA-02111-240.iim

Any ideas?

What do you mean "Custom Menu"

Thanks
marcwoolery

Return to General Support & Discussions