Need assistance with writing a macro

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Need assistance with writing a macro

by mcmama96 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:54 pm

ok, I am not sure I am in the right forum section. So please move if need be.
I have a current macro that is running great. The issue that has become the problem is a change on the website I am going too. Sometimes when the macro puts in the correct information and clicks enter. The website asks for one more piece of info. it becomes a dropdown box that need to be clicked and then arrow down 1 position. but this is not all the time. So how can I get my imacro to go to the intermittent box and arrow down 1 to give the website the information needed?
thank you in advance!
mcmama96

Return to General Support & Discussions