Play loop without clicking the "play loop" button

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Play loop without clicking the "play loop" button

by Aditya93 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:53 am

Hi

I wanted to play a loop without having to click the play loop button, through normal play can it be done?

Details
VERSION BUILD=10022823
Windows 7 x64 (English)
Imacro Browser V10.0.2.2823
Included Demo macro works
Last edited by Aditya93 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aditya93

Re: Play loop without clicking the "play loop" button

by chivracq on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 am

Aditya93 wrote:Hi

I wanted to play a loop without having to click the play loop button, through normal play can it be done?

Deatils
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=10022823
Windows 7 x64 (English)
Imacro Browser V10.0.2.2823

Included Demo macro works

You spell "Details" each time with a Typo btw...

Hum..., euh yep..., there is an undocumented Trick which is a Bug actually, TechSup didn't know about it either and only heard about it fairly recently and I/we am/are trying to keep it a little bit "under the radar" or it might get "solved" in some next Release(s), so I don't want to post it..., but you'll find a few Threads on the Forum where it is mentioned if you are really "motivated"... :wink:
And hum..., I think it only works anyway on FF with iMacros for FF, I think it doesn't work at all in all 3 other Browsers...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by Aditya93 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Hum..., euh yep..., there is an undocumented Trick which is a Bug actually, TechSup didn't know about it either and only heard about it fairly recently and I/we am/are trying to keep it a little bit "under the radar" or it might get "solved" in some next Release(s), so I don't want to post it..., but you'll find a few Threads on the Forum where it is mentioned if you are really "motivated"... :wink:
And hum..., I think it only works anyway on FF with iMacros for FF, I think it doesn't work at all in all 3 other Browsers...

I had already found that firefox way, but i am unable to use imacro in firefox as the latest vr of firefox says it does not support imacro addon :(
Aditya93

by chivracq on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Aditya93 wrote:I had already found that firefox way, but i am unable to use imacro in firefox as the latest vr of firefox says it does not support imacro addon :(

Ah OK, if you already knew about the '!LOOP' Trick...

About using iMacros for FF, your "latest vr of firefox" is completely vague, sorry but "latest" hardly means anything on a Technical Forum, the current "latest" FF Versions are v47/v51/v54/v55/v56/v57/v58/v59, depending on which FF channel you are... And those "latest" Versions will even mean less in a few weeks/months/years... :roll:
=> When you have some Pb with some vague "latest" Version, simply use the same vague "pre-latest" Version I would think... :idea:

But, hum, if this current Thread is related to your previous one about your Flash Game, you need the 'DS' Mode for your Flash Game but the 'DS' Mode is not supported on iMacros for FF... (at least until v9.0.3 for FF.)

And FYI, iMacros for FF works perfectly, that's the "Flavour" of iMacros I use myself (and I even use several different Versions, one for my own "Prod" Env., and one for the Forum...), maybe not on your vague "latest" Version, or maybe yes and you didn't get it to work..., tja...! :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions