Cant login on website

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Cant login on website

by skott56 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:32 am

Hello,

Few weeks later i was successfully making authorization on instgram with imacros component for .NET 2014 V1. Now when i'm trying to make authorization on instagram with same method the web page doesn't apper to enter login and password.Can anyone help me with it? i updates internet explorer to final version,but still has problem.Can anyone help me? :(

Thanks
skott56

Re: Cant login on website

by chivracq on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 am

skott56 wrote:Hello,

Few weeks later i was successfully making authorization on instgram with imacros component for .NET 2014 V1. Now when i'm trying to make authorization on instagram with same method the web page doesn't apper to enter login and password.Can anyone help me with it? i updates internet explorer to final version,but still has problem.Can anyone help me? :(

Thanks

??!!??
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Cant login on website

by chiaravel on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:15 am

It happend when you don't use CLEAR command.

Then the cookies and caches have saved the user & Password.

You must CLEAR cache & Cookies before connect to the page. It's the same to CLOSE SESSION.

My English is not good. Sorry

Regards

Pablo
chiaravel

Return to iMacros Component for .NET