Scraping Value from Game Accounts

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Scraping Value from Game Accounts

by Botlike on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 am

Hello, i got over 10.000 accounts and need to scrape a value from the sourcecode and write it to a file. Ive tried recording a script with the Imacros Browser but im having problems with getting to the sourcecode and adressing the specific value. This is what i got sofar...

TAB T=1
SET !DATASOURCE filename.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 3
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
CLEAR
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
URL GOTO=http://www.fxgaming.net/index.php?t=1338560856
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:login.php ATTR=NAME:u CONTENT={{!COL2}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ACTION:login.php ATTR=NAME:p CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:login.php ATTR=VALUE:Login
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Games
TAG POS=2 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://www.fxgaming.net/images/games/1.jpg
FRAME F=1

Then i need to go to the source to find and extract the value but im stuck on right clicking. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Botlike

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping