Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 8719
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
- Location: Amsterdam (NL)
ivan_grozni wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 pm
Great, it works
I also add it to js and it works with small adjustment
You are the best...
Code: Select all
macro += 'EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#price_to" KEYS="[38,40]"' + "\n";
OK, good-good, glad it works now...!
"You are the best..."
=> Don't shout that too loud, ah-ah...!!
Saw your "private" Msg/Report, don't worry, I'm glad we found a Solution... Was nice helping you..., I always like "difficult" and interesting Cases, ah-ah...! Even if, this one was not that difficult, the Arrows-Up/Down was the first thing I tried (out of a "Panoply" of 15-20 other "Tricks"), and it worked directly, so it was not that really difficult actually...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...