Scripts hang since upgrade to 6.0.6.5 Beta

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
additional001

Scripts hang since upgrade to 6.0.6.5 Beta

Post by additional001 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Since the update to the new 6.0.6.5 Beta several of my scripts have began to hang or stall when certain elements of the script are not present on the page. I have !ERRORIGNORE set to YES and in all other versions before this one I've never had this problem. The script does not error it simply hangs and has to be stopped manually. Information and screenshots to follow. FF V=3.01 iMacro V=6.0.6.5 The left screenshot shows the script hanging on the 4th TAG which is not present on the page. The right screenshot shows that the first three elements triggered and are present.(Note these screens, are just snippets from one larger one... I thought it best to cut them out and present them in this way for readability)

ImageImage
Tech Support

Re: Scripts hang since upgrade to 6.0.6.5 Beta

Post by Tech Support » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Does this macro include SET !ERRORIGNORE YES? We found that this command is broken in the last update . It seems this the same issue. The issue will be fixed this week.