tech Support plz

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
nefrati66

tech Support plz

Post by nefrati66 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:43 pm

I saw a post where the user ask about the command if, and u claim is possible to use all java commands in iopus... i just wonder how, coz i couldnt find the info about how to include the commands on macro recorder, not on support, not in forum, anywhere, i saw the if/else command in another macros, but not in here.

as u said its is possible can u plz tell me how ?

would be nice to have a a spot like pause/play with if / else
juzamjedi

Re: tech Support plz

Post by juzamjedi » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Hello,

I am not tech support, but Java != JavaScript. If / else constructs that you would use are in JavaScript not Java. Your message is not clearly outlining what you are trying to achieve (?)

What it really sounds like you are trying to do is a loop construct in JavaScript. If that's the case then take a look at one of the samples macros called "SI-Send-Macro-Code.js" and edit it to suit your needs.