Is there a way to email the results using IMACROS

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ppaleti

Is there a way to email the results using IMACROS

Post by ppaleti » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi

Can anyone help me in knowing if there is a way to send the results generated through mail directly using imacros???

I am actually using the firefox addon of imacros.

The best example can be:

If i schedule an iim which runs the login script for 3 logins and when the scheduling actually happens, it might run only for 2 logins and fail for the other. In this case how do i get to know that the scheduled script has run for only 2 logins and failed for one login????
[quote][/quote]
ABooth

Re: Is there a way to email the results using IMACROS

Post by ABooth » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Paste your results in to a web page you've written and make that page do whatever you like.
iMacros for Firefox supports JavaScript Macros (Scripting)
JavaScript supports Java via LiveConnect

Therefore: You can write powerful macros with iMacros for Firefox. Have a look at this one

Post feature requests here. Maybe one day, they'll pin it?
ppaleti

Re: Is there a way to email the results using IMACROS

Post by ppaleti » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 am

Hi

can you give me a sample js code which actually does the functionality of pasting the results to a web page