[Poll] - Forum text colors

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Poll ended at Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes
50%
Leave them alone
No votes
I don't care
50%

Total votes: 2
MrBaseball34

Post by MrBaseball34 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Do anyone of you agree with me that the colors of the text on the forum need to be changed? The Orange on light blue/gray are very difficult to read.
Please vote in the poll...
iMacros_forum.png
iMacros_forum.png (8.94 KiB) Viewed 908 times
chivracq

Re: [Poll] - Forum text colors

Post by chivracq » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Mini-explanation after my Vote:

First, you had already started a Thread about the same Subject, I don't see the need to open a 2nd Thread...

I've voted "I don't care" because I'm used to the Forum and I usually like soft Colours not too contrasted though I recognize that the Orange could be a little bit darker.

You can customize all Web-Pages on Internet using GreaseMonkey (using Firefox)...
If I didn't like the Display on the iMacros Forum, I would have already long ago created a Script to customize the Colours or whatever I didn't like...

The Option I would prefer for the Matter (which is not in your 3 Options for the Vote), would be to be able to customize your own Display from the 'User Control Panel / Board Preferences / Edit Display Settings' and to select the Colours that one likes. I'm pretty sure these Options must be configurable in the Forum Software to allow (Registered) Users to choose those Display Settings, so if it's the case, that would be a Solution that would satisfy everybody...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: [Poll] - Forum text colors

Post by chivracq » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 pm

UP!

Only 2 Votes in 5 days is not much...

Other Users to vote...!?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...