A question for Daniel (Tech Support)

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
bear123

A question for Daniel (Tech Support)

Post by bear123 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:45 am

Hi Dan

You wrote previously:

"When you are recording a macro and you switch the click mode to WINCLICK then you can move your mouse pointer around the screen to point at different objects and the coordinates are displayed at the bottom of the screen, changing as you move the mouse."

When you say "switch the click mode to Winclick" do you mean that when I come to select the click mode I should choose "Use Z/Y position (Useful if link URL and name are changing between 2 re-plays"

?

If so this is what I've been doing and I can't see (when I move the pointer around the screen) a changing set of coordinates. Or indeed any set of coordinates changing or otherwise.

All I can see at the bottom of the page is a little tab with the page URL (I think).

Best Regards

Grame Nicholson
http://www.shop4lessuk.com
rguez_18

Im not Dan

Post by rguez_18 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:14 am

Hi, I'm not Dan but I think I can give you a hint with your question. "WinClick" = "Windows Click" the last option under the click mode just below the Use "X/Y Position" option hope this helps.
addiktion

Post by addiktion » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:15 pm

WinClick is only accessible via the iOpus browser. It's not an option in firefox beta.