Want to write - How to's for Firefox

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Want to write - How to's for Firefox

by access2vivek on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:05 am

iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money. I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.

Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?
access2vivek

Re: Want to write - How to's for Firefox

by thecoder2012 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:06 am

access2vivek wrote:iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money.

Good! And enough money for free imacros licenses for all users? :lol:

access2vivek wrote:I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.

Empty? I see old threads in the howto sub forums, not much, yes.

access2vivek wrote:Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?

You can upload attachments as zipfile in every post.
Attachments
test.zip
test zipfile
(156 Bytes) Downloaded 9 times
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

by access2vivek on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:28 am

thecoder2012 wrote:Empty? I see old threads in the howto sub forums, not much, yes.

I see just 7 posts in "How-To's and Examples for Firefox / JavaScript Scripting" section. The last post was made more than 5 years ago, so I used the word empty :p

thecoder2012 wrote:You can upload attachments as zipfile in every post.

I meant that I wanted to create tutorials and How-to but I cannot create a post in that sub-forum. Will it be alright if I post in the normal "iMacros for Firefox" sub-forum?
access2vivek

by chivracq on Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:20 pm

access2vivek wrote:iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money. I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.

Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?

Just do it I would say...! 8)

The 'How-To's' Sub-Forums are Read-Only to "preserve" some "Quality" in the Threads listed there, to prevent those Threads from being "polluted" by numerous "Thank you" or each time some User has a Pb trying to apply/use some of the Techniques listed there...

The "Procedure" is, open and write your Post/Thread, and if/once it will "qualify" for one of the 'How-To's' Sub-Forums, I will ask the Forum Admin (if he doesn't notice the Thread already by himself) if he agrees to move or copy your Thread to some corresponding 'How-To's' Sub-Forum... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by access2vivek on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:58 pm

chivracq wrote:The 'How-To's' Sub-Forums are Read-Only to "preserve" some "Quality" in the Threads listed there, to prevent those Threads from being "polluted" by numerous "Thank you" or each time some User has a Pb trying to apply/use some of the Techniques listed there...

The "Procedure" is, open and write your Post/Thread, and if/once it will "qualify" for one of the 'How-To's' Sub-Forums, I will ask the Forum Admin (if he doesn't notice the Thread already by himself) if he agrees to move or copy your Thread to some corresponding 'How-To's' Sub-Forum... 8)

Thank you so much Chivracq. I will start posting in "iMacros for Firefox" sub forum :)
access2vivek

Return to General Support & Discussions