Certificate Selection still broken

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mknoll1

Certificate Selection still broken

Post by mknoll1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:28 pm

I can not record the selection of a certificate using version 6.14 in IE6 and windows XP sp2. THe selection screen comes up but the iopus protion is blank and when I select a certificate it records as "ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=" with no number in it. Even if I adjust the line to have a number it does not function correctly on replay.
Tech Support

Re: Certificate Selection still broken

Post by Tech Support » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Strange, this issue should have been fixed already. But I confirmed it with https://www.sdn.sap.com/

We will look into this ASAP.
mknoll1

Post by mknoll1 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:09 pm

ALso I requested a while back that there be a function that allowed you not to select a certificate. THere is a cancel button on the certificate selection box but there is no way to record it in Iopus. THe command could be ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=-1 or ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=CANCEL but I would really appreciate a way to not choose a certificate. THe reason this feature is useful is that some sites allow for the use of a cert or a username and password. When I have customers using both then I have to put them on different machines, or under separate users which is a pain.
aschwem

Post by aschwem » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 pm

For my uses the following is happening:

ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=1
ONSECURITYDIALOG BUTTON=YES CONTINUE=YES
URL GOTO=https://somewebsite.com
WAIT SECONDS=2.01
DS CMD=KEY X=0 Y=0 CONTENT=mypassword

When it opens the URL, not only does it not select a certificate, but it seems to report a security dialog moment, either way when it gets to the url stage I can't issues commands to move forward. What i need to do is select a certificate and then enter a password before the full URL is loaded. I'll post this as a separate topic in case this functionality is not related to a certificate automation issue.

Thanks and I love the product! Please help!

-Adam
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 pm

This issue is fixed since iMacros V6.20 Beta 2 :)

http://www.iopus.com/imacros/support/changelog/

The new command syntax is
ONCERTIFICATEDIALOG C=3 BUTTON=OK/CANCEL