Security Alert

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
shaves

Security Alert

Post by shaves » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:47 pm

All of a sudden, when I logon to a specific website, I get a Security Dialog box after I enter the user ID and password and click the logon on button. The Security Alert is as follows: "You are about to leave a secure Internet connection. It will be possible for others to view information you send. Do you want to continue?" There are 3 buttons, "Yes", "No", "More Info". I have to manually push the yes button to continue.

I tried the OnSecurityDialog command but that did not work (at least the way I used it). The code with the command is below:

MyMacroCode = "CODE:"
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "VERSION BUILD=6140505 " + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "SET !ENCRYPTION NO" + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS" + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:logonForm ATTR=ID:logonId CONTENT=" & Usr + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:logonForm ATTR=ID:password CONTENT=" & Pass + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Login" + vbNewLine
MyMacroCode = MyMacroCode + "ONSECURITYDIALOG BUTTON=YES CONTINUE=YES" + vbNewLine

Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way to use this command?

Thanks for the help
Tech Support

Re: Security Alert

Post by Tech Support » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm

The Secure and NonSecure Items Warning Message is not handled by the Dialog Manager, as this is an optional message that can be disabled in the Internet Explorer (IE) settings. The IE settings also apply to the iMacros Browser.

Please see the Wiki at http://wiki.imacros.net/Disable_Secure_ ... r_Messages