Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:26 am
I'm trying to do this (in pseudo code):
- go to a URL
fill in form field with an iteration on the end (ie. word, word1, word2, word3)
prompt user for input
loop back to the beginning
so it should go something like this....
url -> word1 -> user input -> loop -> url -> word2 -> user input -> loop -> etc.
Tom, Tech Support
- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
Have you already made an attempt at recording such a macro that you can post here for feedback?
Is the URL the same each time or is it different? If it's different, do you intend to store the list of URLs in a file for reading/looping in your macro?
What is the purpose of the user input? Does it need to be used elsewhere in the macro?
Have you read the documentation for !LOOP
Tom, iMacros Support