Loop Boxes too small on iMacros console

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
axemanv90

Loop Boxes too small on iMacros console

Post by axemanv90 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 am

I am using the V2 iMacros for Chrome beta: VERSION BUILD=2010517 RECORDER=CR

Everything works great with the macro commands, but on the little console window, the CURRENT and MAX loop boxes don't have any width and I can't tell what I'm typing into it. All you can see is a little slit and the up and down arrows.

I can click on the little slit and get in there, but its pot luck as to whether I get the number typed in correctly or not.

It is doing this on two different machines, both with Windows XP Home and all the updates. I also have iMacros for Firefox and IE loaded on both machines.
axemanv90

Re: Loop Boxes too small on iMacros console

Post by axemanv90 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 pm

After much browsing, I came across the V3 beta for chrome. I installed that and got...BOXES...

HOWEVER

Whatever "improvement" you did to iMacros for FF between V6 and V7 that causes the macro to freeze (see unresolved problem on FF forum) and caused me to abandon the FF solution has migrated to the Chrome version.

May I suggest you fix the loop boxes in V2 with an incremental upgrade and look very carefully at your improvements for V3 before you deploy them. Something you did between FF V6-V7 and CR V2-V3 is causing a freeze problem and making iMacros unusable for me.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi axemanv90,
Whatever "improvement" you did to iMacros for FF between V6 and V7 that causes the macro to freeze (see unresolved problem on FF forum) and caused me to abandon the FF solution has migrated to the Chrome version.
Can you provide a link to the specific forum topic please?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Pinksitt

Post by Pinksitt » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I would also like to see the link because I have never been able to see my number boxes either. I tend to back space and then put in the required number of loops. I wouldn't want to install a newer version if it poses problems because at the moment Chrome macros works very well for me, and not being able to see the numbers is a minor inconvenience.
kimberlyd

Post by kimberlyd » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 am

I'm still having trouble getting my PhotoBucket download macro to loop properly, but I was able to resolve the small box problem:

I right clicked on the first box and chose "Inspect element" then unchecked the style ("Matched CSS Rules") that gave this element a width = 20. This expanded the width of both boxes so that the numbers are visible.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for the tip kimberlyd!
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Demosthene2

Post by Demosthene2 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello, All,
It do not run for me, right clik do noting on imacro button exept in the title bar.
Do you have a soluce to increase sise of loops butons ?
B.R.
Chuckles

Post by Chuckles » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

Edit the following CSS that iMacros uses. I'm not sure if it will be a slightly different location for different versions. Make sure you change the <your username> part.

C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cplklnmnlbnpmjogncfgfijoopmnlemp\1.1.1\skin\panel.css

Edit the following class from:

.loop-value {
width: 20px;
font-size: 9px;
border: 1px solid black;
}

to:

.loop-value {
width: 40px;
font-size: 9px;
border: 1px solid black;
}