an improvement to V3.5.1 BETA

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
mitunari

an improvement to V3.5.1 BETA

Post by mitunari » Sat May 21, 2011 9:35 am

I like iMacros very much, it is helpful to test my web application, but in comparison with its Firefox equivalent, iMacros for chrome looks shabby. I have made some improvement to it. I am glad to share my modified version. you can download it from the following link.

https://sites.google.com/site/mpganalys ... .1.crx.zip

By this modified version, the following improvement are added.
1. screen capture.
you can use
SCREENSHOT FILENAME=test
to specify the image file name prefix as test. or
SCREENSHOT FILENAME=*
, to auto-generate name prefix according to page path or tab title.
a time stamp will be be appended to the name prefix automatically.

you can specify screen-shot image folder by
SET !SCREENFOLDER c:\

2. stopwatch
SET !STOPWATCH_HEADER NO
can be used to turn off the output of header of stopwatch result file. by this, you can get a simplified CSV file. a bug of stopwatch processing is revised.
Tech Support

Re: an improvement to V3.5.1 BETA

Post by Tech Support » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks a lot for this update! We like the idea of the screenshot command and plan to add it to the official version as well.

It make take a few more weeks until we get there. Our goal for June is now to get the current version out of Beta, so we can retire the old V1.1.1 version ;)