Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 2:55 pm
Hi, I would like to search a word into a web page and then open the first link returned by the search.
I use this code to search:
Code: Select all
ERSION BUILD=1110311 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:*google nexus* EXTRACT=TXT
but don't know how to open the first link searched.
Thanks in advance for help.
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am
- Location: United Kingdom