Conditional WAIT every 15 Loops on Instagram

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
toxzl2

Conditional WAIT every 15 Loops on Instagram

Post by toxzl2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Good morning,

I would love some help with loop

I need to Play macro repeatedly 15 times and then wait 10 to 15 minutes and continue looping

This macro HAS to run 15 times. I just need to pause after 15 attemps for about 15 minutes and restart looping.

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance!

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1

SET !VAR1 {{!LOOP}}
ADD !VAR1 1

TAB T=1
TAG POS={{!VAR1}} TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:-utLf EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR2 {{!EXTRACT}}

SET !EXTRACT NULL

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=https://www.instagram.com/{{!VAR2}}
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:BY3EC<SP><SP>_0mzm*
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:aOOlW<SP>-Cab_*
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAB CLOSE
Last edited by toxzl2 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Help Loop Macro

Post by chivracq » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm

toxzl2 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 pm
Good morning,

I would love some help with loop

I need to Play macro repeatedly 15 times and then wait 10 to 15 minutes and continue looping

This macro HAS to run 15 times. I just need to pause after 15 attemps for about 15 minutes and restart looping.

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance!

Code: Select all

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1

SET !VAR1 {{!LOOP}}
ADD !VAR1 1

TAB T=1
TAG POS={{!VAR1}} TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:-utLf EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR2 {{!EXTRACT}}

SET !EXTRACT NULL

TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=https://www.instagram.com/{{!VAR2}}
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:BY3EC<SP><SP>_0mzm*
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:aOOlW<SP>-Cab_*
WAIT SECONDS=2

TAB CLOSE
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
And hum, nothing specific about iMacros for CR in your Thread, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... :roll: , try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum when you open a Thread... => Would have been the 'General' one for this one, but no need to duplicate now...

About your Qt, yep, typical Case about a "Conditional WAIT" + ("Nested Loop") "Modulo"([15]).
Search the Forum using those Terms as Search Keywords, it's all been covered already, with complete Code Examples... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
toxzl2

Post by toxzl2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:58 pm

Thanks for the answer,

But I honestly don't know how to use iMacros or coding... I just need to know how to implement "Conditional WAIT" + ("Nested Loop") "Modulo"([15]) in my macro :(
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:21 am

toxzl2 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:58 pm
Thanks for the answer,

But I honestly don't know how to use iMacros or coding... I just need to know how to implement "Conditional WAIT" + ("Nested Loop") "Modulo"([15]) in my macro :(
Yeah well, then you "react" to my "CIM" and edit your OP accordingly to include your FCI like you would have done directly if you had read any Documentation and especially the Forum Rules, Idea...!?: :idea:

=> Then you type all the Words [...] Search Engine for the Forum [...] [8-12] years [...] Kids [...] more "clever" [...] very easily [...] your "I just need to know how to implement", [...] yeah, [...] clever Qt, ah-ah...! :wink: )

[Mini-Test for me on the Forum when I say "CIM"/"FCIM" and Users don't understand/react..., that already means iMacros is too complicated for them..., just a mini-Test..., that you hum @OP..., failed a bit, oops...! :wink: ]

Next Try...? :wink:

(But hum, good +1 Point for Follow-up... (Mini-Compliment...) :D )

And hum, to manage a bit your "Expectations", your Thread is about 'Instagram', but hum, I don't [=NEVER] help for Social Media and "Fake" Like/Follow/Comment whatever (my ethical Choice), you can argue with me but you won't win, ah-ah...! :twisted:

Hum, and lucky for you I missed the "Help" in your Title, I usually wait for 24h before replying, oops...! The only useful Term in your Title is "Loop", for Users searching the Forum...

But OK, "Loop" is a bit "Low Quality" as a Thread Title..., can you edit it to "Conditional WAIT every 15 Loops on Instagram" or stg like that...?
=> Thanks if you do so, even if I (probably) still won't be helping you for this one, but you never know for a "next time"... :idea:
(And I will get your Thread Title edited into what I want anyway, ah-ah...! :P )

+ Any Chance also you can edit your OP to use the ]CODE[ Forum-Tags to format your Post "a bit correctly" for your Script, like I did in my Quote...?, that would make your Post easier to read for other Users... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...