".com" changed to a Chinese Sign in the URL

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
joshi2014

".com" changed to a Chinese Sign in the URL

Post by joshi2014 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:06 am

Hello iMacros Forum, this is my first Post.

I am evaluating if a can use the .NET component in my Application, and the first things apeeared to be strange to me.

The Task would be like this.

Go to the Webpage "http://gateway.startrekonline.com"

Here will be a Login and a Rediraction to this URL"https://auth.startrekonline.com/"
When I login here it redirects me again and then the URL is like this "http://gateway.startrekonline.㯘//?accou ... GWkEEqLCPi"

Also I got a quick appear of a Window that ask for Secure Browsing and it dissapears.

So I tried to do all manually with the .NET component and I can click YES or NO, but no effect.

Is it my Fault or is it a endocing Setting?

I got a running and working java script which I use to save into CSV files inside the FireFox but, I want to avoid it.

For a hint into the right direction I would sell my Mother... no really

Greetings from Germany. Joshi
joshi2014

Re: ".com" changed to a Chinese Sign in the URL (Fixed)

Post by joshi2014 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 am

Hi. Got it fixed.

It was the Browser Emulation.

I use this for the IE11.

32 bits: [(HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE)\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION]
64 bits: [(HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE)\Software\wow6432node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION]
"DesignU.exe" = dword 11000 (Hex: 0x2af8)

Best way to change the Value is to switch to Dezimal and paste in or type 11000 in DWORD.

and for Debugging Situations in Visual Studio use" MyApplication.svhost.exe" and Release "MyApplication.exe"

greetings Joshi :D
asadn711

Re: ".com" changed to a Chinese Sign in the URL

Post by asadn711 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:52 am

I can create my .NET Component right with my License info, and when I try to run my first command I have an error.???
raza