Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 pm
Hey guys my current script, pretty simple.
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=6251204 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>In
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:connexion ATTR=ID:myLogin_login CONTENT=*****
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:connexion ATTR=ID:myLogin_mdp CONTENT=*****
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:connexion ATTR=*
basically it signs into a forum, what i want it to next is to select a random topic from the forum. Is there anyway this is possible?
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am
- Location: United Kingdom
If you want a truly random post, you'll need to write a proper script, however you can try something like this
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TH ATTR=TXT:Thread
TAG POS=R6 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:cCatTopic&&HREF:http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/*
This will select the 6th topic on the page (this isnt the case, topics with multiple pages in the top 6 shorten the selection by 1, as they have a link to the last page as well)