Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 am
Ok I'm still a bit of a noob, but I'm really trying . I'm trying to make a line that searches for text with TAG then SAVEAS a screenshot to file, but I keep getting ERROR -308 when I load the script, any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=* ATTR=TXT:*survey* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=* FILE=survey
I've tried using different types (ie. BMP,htm), can someone steer me in the right direction.